Harvest event is not fair, laggiest game ever.

Cds

Ok, so let me get this straight, you all are giving hm rev. dragonblood to clear outlaw island and level 20 of mushins tower, but not giving these for circle of sundering. How is that fair. So, everyone who cleared these first 2 on their own and got fair titles of passing now gets a 10 chance to clear and get achievement title? Thats some bull ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, I know people with a6 gear and still can't clear 20f. If you are going to give titles and free chances give it to the ones who struggles with circle of sundering. I dont even need the achievements i just want the jade token. If you are going to give easy lifts to outlaw and 20f don't let people get the achievement for easy access. I can't even get past circle of sundering because ss and iframes doesn't work in this area. Its like a 2 sec delay. This game is so cheesy everyone pay high dollar especially kiddie whales and you can't even get better servers? one should be in east coast one where it's at fine, but only having one server is so stupid for others. People will come back and say oh they have 2 servers, no they have links to the main server in tx. Fixxxxxxxxxx this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ already.

btw, to all the a$$ kissers don't respond to defend bns or call me out , we all know it's true.

if you are dieing at the point where he creates the death fields, then sadly you would still die even if they did allow the bloods to be used.  Instant Kill Mechanics don't seem to be affected by the bloods.  The only real thing it would save you from is the DoT.

Honestly I feel they should allow dragon bloods in all non ladder solo dungeons when they get passed to the next one.  This would be helpful for all those who are joining later to catch up at times.

I cleared f20 just fine with dawnforge 5 or something. Just have to watch out for certain attacks, stun at the last phase and iframe when he kicks up before that. Also jump up after he's done spinning and don't follow him because he'll jump back to the center. Basically to beat f20, you just stay in the circle int he middle and walk around his attacks and jump when he jumps. It's easy.

I have no problem with 20f or outlaw island. I'm speaking of circle of sundering. It wouldnt be near as hard if it was so laggy there. I can't get my grapple hooks to throw and ss i end up just walking back most time. Granted this whole game is super ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lag fest, but it's worst for me here. I can't get past it because when you need to iframe or avoid danger it never works right. I shouldn't have picked gunner im guessing. I just can't believe these people will not speed up there servers, while they indulge in our money.

Archived