Legendary Jewel and element in event guaranty drop or not? Make up your mind !

Ikimino

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

they are guaranteed you can read it in the post on the news website

Yes they are guranteed in that post but if you refer to the stream on Twitch you can see that the boxes have % sign for the Jewels and Elements indicating that its a rng drop. So I want to know which one is correct.

The news post chart, if you look carefully, they alternate colors between different cells of the chart.  The guaranteed is one cell, and the chance to recieve is one cell that covers the rest of the items.

There is only one guaranteed item in each pouch, "Hearty party favour".  All the other items are RNG.  Thankyou for reading my interpertation of the chart.

25 minutes ago, ElectricPotato said:

The news post chart, if you look carefully, they alternate colors between different cells of the chart.  The guaranteed is one cell, and the chance to recieve is one cell that covers the rest of the items.

There is only one guaranteed item in each pouch, "Hearty party favour".  All the other items are RNG.  Thankyou for reading my interpertation of the chart.

Hmm you might be right there. Its rly hard to see that for the first time. It seems its very dificult to use diffrent color then black and a bit less black in the charts like this. Oh well yet another event to skip. Keep up the good work NCS :thumbsup:

The Legendary Jewels and Legendary Elements are RNG. If you copy the whole table and paste it into Microsoft Word, you will see that the only guaranteed is the Hearty Party Flavour. Rest is all RNG. They should improve on how they present their news. 

Archived