I think melee classes should get footwork

sojaa

It be so funny in bg lol. Then when one of the 5 ppl your fighting hits into your counter wed all go i frame crazy!!!! Or i can q and e and ss for the first part of the fight and then i frame for the rest of it. Maybe give us all ice sheath so we can just look at each other for the whole fight. Since us bd's have to many i frames and all. we deserved a nerfed at 3 seconds. While other classes have way more i frames in a team scenario. When 1 of 6 ppl is all it takes to hit into that counter and that counter has a short cd. I just want what is fair for my class. Not to be nerfed when there is still so many classes with the same kinda stuff( ice sheath 10 sec healing immobile iframe) with q and e attached it becomes mobile. malestorm 3 sec iframe nerfed. i don't want a nerf i want equalization.  

lol Really do you play melee at all ? I think fm has way more escapes then I do. How many escapes do you count ? They can get out of my grab every grab and I got a badge and cd reduction on phantom grip. The same in which I can only tab and z or 2 if they use the blade drop. Which I dont because I can throw you into the wall. P.s they can frame for 10 seconds q and e and reframe again while healing. Great pve skill but so was malestorm :P. Also they have an aura that greys out approach skills. Would they like silence on there skills? Especially on their cc's. not to mention they can take hits from 6 ppl attacking them if they are sheathed and heal. That was the whole issue with malestorm and its gone now ( IT heals on evade).

2 hours ago, sojaa said:

lol Really do you play melee at all ? I think fm has way more escapes then I do. How many escapes do you count ? They can get out of my grab every grab and I got a badge and cd reduction on phantom grip. The same in which I can only tab and z or 2 if they use the blade drop. Which I dont because I can throw you into the wall. P.s they can frame for 10 seconds q and e and reframe again while healing. Great pve skill but so was malestorm :P. Also they have an aura that greys out approach skills. Would they like silence on there skills? Especially on their cc's. not to mention they can take hits from 6 ppl attacking them if they are sheathed and heal. That was the whole issue with malestorm and its gone now ( IT heals on evade).

You to know KFM only gets that buff when you brianlessly spam  skills on them while they block right?

What do people do in bg silly? They brainlessly spam skills on kfm. I just hit f ( blitzblade) and they start jumping and running around all stupid. Now that really don't matter though because once again in bg someone will come to help and send it into full retard footwork. Then they footwork to middle of group and tremor. Personal 1v1 are not hard but this is not 1v1.  Bg they are not that hard 1v1 however 6v1 they are. Wallbank stun and lightning slash they die 1v1 bg( not a 1v1 scenario but rather a 6v6).If we all  had that skill we could survive a whole group hitting us like they do.  Also you still didn't answer my question on the fm ability to escape grab skills as often as they do?? Or why they have a 10 second sheath? They nerfed malestorm and it was only 3 seconds. That's my question. I want me a silence aura though for real :P 

On 18.10.2018 at 2:55 PM, Grimoir said:

Melee classes have already a shorter cooldown on escape skills compared to ranged. there is your equalization.

Where did you get this from? All classes have a 36s CD on their main escape (usually on tab, but for WL and SUM it's on 2), then if they have a second escape, that may have a higher cooldown (SIN lotus, DES persistence, etc). FM SS has a 36s CD if used as an escape, same as the tab escape.

Archived