Warden bugs

Vyd

yo§

V skill first 

the tooltip, which states that the warden was supposed to be immune to status effects while it is active and  inside the area if your resilience is up.

but sometimes i get all kinds of cc even if its active and my resilience is at 90 or so, not counting the intended boss mechanincs that deposition you(numok for example), thats obvious, but "normal" boss attacks  too.

in pvp its even worse, but pvp is a meme in bns, so its not rly worth  mentioning.

next up is the 2 skill

it is a low cd gapcloser with no particular use outside of that, unless you spec it for a stun that gives it 30 sec cd,(which is kind of long considering it has no resist and pierce status)

sometimes it goes to cd without doing anything,honestly, that is just nasty.

there is one more with the Q that i noticed,but this happened to me like 3 times, since the warden release, so its not a major problem

sometimes if you cast your Q  it fails to register the target, even if its in your face, and just dashes forward.(weeeird)

for the server warriors

my ping is 80-120 no spikes(ingame)

for the justice league

i did not make this thread to complain, just pointing out my experience with the class.

please avoid the "warden is already op,stuff"(trolls incoming)

if you guys experienced some of these bugs, or other ones, im interested to hear it.

and maybe nc will give us an answer,on what's intended and not.

I experienced all three issues. I actually had the Q bug more than three times since starting with this class. These issues are annoying but it's expected with a new class, bugs and all. I remember all the bugs that came out with SF, Warlock, and Gunslinger (some of which have yet to be addressed, judging by the various threads), so we better sit tight and wait for the fixes + nerfs.

I can confirm the bug with Bladeward.
The thing with Q and not targeting an enemy infront of you happens to KFM's aswell sometimg. Either you dash through to mob or you just stand with your back to the boss (Q in this case). This happens sometimes to BM's too i guess.

The thing with the V is not a bug, but a mistranslation. Wardens were never supposed to have full CC-resistance in there. It only works when you attack while maintaining Resilience.

Source: https://next.bnstree.com/skills/warden

As for the Q, you do have to keep your distance in mind, as the blindsiding only works at 5m or less, while forward movement is 8m. So using Q at 6m or 7m distance lets you dash through the target without turning around, unless you cast it from a block. Same issue with the KFM E, by the way, with 3m blindside distance and 5m forward movement. Incidentally, FM's don't have this issue as their blindside distance and forward movement are both 5m.

Although, I have also experienced the camera not turning around, even when using blindside moves and ending up at the correct spot. Usually happens during lags and ping spikes.

You need to present me a reproducable case, cause I've never ever been CC'd when I was attacking and maintaning resilience at the same time (except for specific boss mechs, maybe, but even then some of them were resistable).

Also, the 3 sec buff doesn't mean you're resistent, only that you are acknowledged by the game as "being in the circle".

Seems they fixed skyrift mystic badge (fellstrike and raze did bonus frost damage according to the tooltip). However, they have still not fixed Revelation mystic, still saying frost damage on greatslash. Not sure if it is intended on the mystic badges, but skyrift and pulse have switched prices with revelation and enigma too, doesn't really change anything as opposed to the BD HM RMB having switched places when they simplified the talent system.

Archived