focus return gear and warden...

Krucius

so items that give focus back are completely, 100% useless to us. i get it, i don't blame anyone, since that stuff was added to the game long before the new class was even conceptualized... but the fact remains we gain no benefit from it, the way every other class does. so i was thinking, what could we get that wouldn't completely break us? and then it hit me. we are already a slow attacking class, so how about a buff to attack speed in place of focus regen? it would only really help us in pve (raids and dungeons), since in pvp, you have to be mobile, and we really kinda aren't.

thoughts?

Well, one advantage to not needing the focus regen is that you don't necessarily need to max out all your accessories before moving onto the next ones. This means you can ultimately save gold/materials on accessories until the next, stronger accessories from higher-level raids.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:42 PM, Caex said:

a bit ya since our E gives 40% and its a pretty short cool down

You should actually re-spec that skill into it's other version. Yes, it increases the cooldown to a minute, but not only does it make this up for doing 80% resilience recovery, it also boosts whatever stance mechanic you're using. For Lightning, it increases your blood meter, while for Frost, it stacks a sunspark. Especially for bursting, you can use a combination of 4, E and casting Soul Flare to go right into your stance change and begin throwing out big damage (remember to also cast V as you're about to Tab into your stance to maximize damage output). 

On 9/30/2018 at 12:07 PM, SilverFoxR said:

You should actually re-spec that skill into it's other version. Yes, it increases the cooldown to a minute, but not only does it make this up for doing 80% resilience recovery, it also boosts whatever stance mechanic you're using. For Lightning, it increases your blood meter, while for Frost, it stacks a sunspark. Especially for bursting, you can use a combination of 4, E and casting Soul Flare to go right into your stance change and begin throwing out big damage (remember to also cast V as you're about to Tab into your stance to maximize damage output). 

ya thanks i do use the other version after really sitting down and reading most if not all the skills that are trainable.

Archived