Guild Outfit

Sherry Kaizer

This is my first post in Blade and Soul so where to start from. . .
After a long time of being a solo player i decided to create a clan and invite some people in it.
And today i was excited when me and some friends leveled up our clan to level 5.
So i decided to create a guild outfit. 
But after some minutes i realised that every basic/good colour is locked in the cash shop. . .
Why do you even lock colours in a game that the outfit does not give any bonus stats to your character.
I dont mind about the other materials needed for the outfit because they are farmable/craftable and if you spent some time and gold for them you can get them. But locking Black colour in the cash shop is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in my gaming history.
Also i dont want to read from people who use their credit card every week for games the usual joke "you can get materials from cold storage second boss" because i've been running this dungeon for years and i've never seen this kind of material dropping.
I am also surprised why the whole community didnt complain about this and wake up the company so they realise that what they doing is wrong. 
"IF" you dont change this till the next year, i will be very sorry to say this "YOU PEOPLE ARE FOR JOKES".

14 minutes ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

This is my first post in Blade and Soul so where to start from. . .
After a long time of being a solo player i decided to create a clan and invite some people in it.
And today i was excited when me and some friends leveled up our clan to level 5.
So i decided to create a guild outfit. 
But after some minutes i realised that every basic/good colour is locked in the cash shop. . .
Why do you even lock colours in a game that the outfit does not give any bonus stats to your character.
I dont mind about the other materials needed for the outfit because they are farmable/craftable and if you spent some time and gold for them you can get them. But locking Black colour in the cash shop is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in my gaming history.
Also i dont want to read from people who use their credit card every week for games the usual joke "you can get materials from cold storage second boss" because i've been running this dungeon for years and i've never seen this kind of material dropping.
I am also surprised why the whole community didnt complain about this and wake up the company so they realise that what they doing is wrong. 
"IF" you dont change this till the next year, i will be very sorry to say this "YOU PEOPLE ARE FOR JOKES".

Never created a clan, atm I'm on a level 15 one and with the outfit created.. By cash shop I think you are talking about f10, well, it's the dye something you're talking about? Isn't that possible to guy with hongmoon coins? If yes you have your answer there, u can buy hongmoon coins with gold or the dye stuff from f5, I think u can't buy it with hongmoon coins so u can just buy it from f5, that's why nobody said anything about it. 

First of all you cannot buy it with Hongmoon coins, it is restricted to Ncoins.
Second people selling each of these dyes for 120 gold and to dye your whole outfit you need about 80 of them.
Make the calcuation and then tell me again to buy from f5.
And by the way i am curious, how can you buy Hongmoon coins with gold?
I think that it is impossible to buy Hongmoon coins with gold from f9, because even if you want to sell something there it is asking you to pay Ncoins.

1 minute ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

First of all you cannot buy it with Hongmoon coins, it is restricted to Ncoins.
Second people selling each of these dyes for 120 gold and to dye your whole outfit you need about 80 of them.
Make the calcuation and then tell me again to buy from f5.

You can buy them, is farmable, if your clan has 20 people and each one buy 4 dyes u will get the 80, easy as that. Buy on f5. Get few people in your clan and tell them to each one buy dyes to help on clan outfit. 

1 hour ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Have you not realised that there are about 5/10 dyes only in marketplace and each one of them cost 120 gold?
That means the clan have to pay 9.600 gold only for colours.

You want a shiny nice looking costume.....pay for conveniance lol

31 minutes ago, HateMe said:

You want a shiny nice looking costume.....pay for conveniance lol

If you want a cool looking outfit you just rank up to silver in battlegrounds / doing dailys to get hongmoon coins and then use them to buy a shiny nice outfit for 0 gold.
I have more than 5 cool outfits from f10 and more than 20-30 from events and farmable dungeons.
The problem here is that the Tailor shop is cheap AF and the guild thing to create outfits is expensive AF.
This is why i rarely see a guy using a clan outfit.
Because if you make one without paying a crazy amount of Ncoins and gold it looks like crap.

and you know whats funny, even if you want to make another outfit with that SAME colour you have to pay AGAIN yes AGAN for that same colour... becuase they don't want us to make unlocked colours useable again cause that would be smart.

I defo agree that the clan outfits are expensive to make a basic one alone costs like 1k-5k gold which is already a joke, and if you have like 5 members in clan and you are the only one that have access to some what decent income out of these 5 members, while the 4 of them are like not even done with story line then how would they beable to just buy 4 of those materials for 120g each as they don't have a way to make gold, or farm that and they don't want to spend real money for it.

But ofcourse this issue will be ingored as it's not major for some part of community, because it's benefiting ncsoft more.

1 hour ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

If you want a cool looking outfit you just rank up to silver in battlegrounds / doing dailys to get hongmoon coins and then use them to buy a shiny nice outfit for 0 gold.
I have more than 5 cool outfits from f10 and more than 20-30 from events and farmable dungeons.
The problem here is that the Tailor shop is cheap AF and the guild thing to create outfits is expensive AF.
This is why i rarely see a guy using a clan outfit.
Because if you make one without paying a crazy amount of Ncoins and gold it looks like crap.

Alot of clans have the outfit but they don't use it because there's better outfits and i think if u use the clan outfit you enter pvp mode and other players can attack you if they use clan/faction outfits, not sure about faction ones but i'm pretty sure u enter in pvp mode with the clan outfit, that's why nobody uses it, not because it's expensive.

8 minutes ago, LiNe171 said:

i think if u use the clan outfit you enter pvp mode and other players can attack you if they use clan/faction outfits, not sure about faction ones but i'm pretty sure u enter in pvp mode with the clan outfit, that's why nobody uses it, not because it's expensive.

You only get flagged as crimson/cerulean faction if you wear the clan assassin cloth mask on top of your clan uniform. 

1 hour ago, LiNe171 said:

Alot of clans have the outfit but they don't use it because there's better outfits and i think if u use the clan outfit you enter pvp mode and other players can attack you if they use clan/faction outfits, not sure about faction ones but i'm pretty sure u enter in pvp mode with the clan outfit, that's why nobody uses it, not because it's expensive.

you hella wrong, it's expensive cause they forgot to ADJUST old prices, I understand this beign expensive at the release but now they should lower the costs and the costs of upgrading a clan rank.

1 hour ago, LiNe171 said:

Of course there are better looking outfits out there.
But you are wrong about the pvp mode [on], as Khaen said you only enter pvp if you wear clan face/head adornament.
I am pretty sure you are one of the guys that using their credit card too often because you insist that to make a clan outfit is cheap and not expensive.

To make this clear to you a considered "cheap" outfit without daybreak/good colours need these materials :  499 soulstones / 1040 mirage crystals (dungeons hardly drop more than 1 crystal, exept soguns lament that take more than 15 minutes to clear it one time) / 295 colourfull powder / 25 high quality fabrics / 159.50 gold to make the contract /  58 faction insignias / 36 naryu silvers. 

Soulstone farming is easy i cant say anything about it, but if you wanted to sell 499 soulstones right now you would make about 230 gold.
Also the high quality fabrics cost around 8 gold more less each so another 200 gold for them.
To farm 1040 mirage crystals you need 1 year. I dont think people who joined your clan will have the time to spam the same dungeon, over and over again without, any reward because it is needed for the clan outfit. People have lifes they are not machines. Their time in game is limited.

So if you considering 600+ Gold and a year of nonstop farming Mirage crystals for an outfit that does not even have the colours you like "cheap" i have no words man, you are crazy.

5 hours ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Of course there are better looking outfits out there.
But you are wrong about the pvp mode [on], as Khaen said you only enter pvp if you wear clan face/head adornament.
I am pretty sure you are one of the guys that using their credit card too often because you insist that to make a clan outfit is cheap and not expensive.

To make this clear to you a considered "cheap" outfit without daybreak/good colours need these materials :  499 soulstones / 1040 mirage crystals (dungeons hardly drop more than 1 crystal, exept soguns lament that take more than 15 minutes to clear it one time) / 295 colourfull powder / 25 high quality fabrics / 159.50 gold to make the contract /  58 faction insignias / 36 naryu silvers. 

Soulstone farming is easy i cant say anything about it, but if you wanted to sell 499 soulstones right now you would make about 230 gold.
Also the high quality fabrics cost around 8 gold more less each so another 200 gold for them.
To farm 1040 mirage crystals you need 1 year. I dont think people who joined your clan will have the time to spam the same dungeon, over and over again without, any reward because it is needed for the clan outfit. People have lifes they are not machines. Their time in game is limited.

So if you considering 600+ Gold and a year of nonstop farming Mirage crystals for an outfit that does not even have the colours you like "cheap" i have no words man, you are crazy.

Yes, i use my credit card to pay the premium and i have 2 clan outfits on my main and i never use them, why should i? There's alot better outfits, and those materials for farmers and old players are cheap.

Archived