Regards !!!

LioNeyEChef

Regards , I have a question: are there any programs that can help you with combo or use of the skills easier? As if you just pressed on the keyboard just like you have certain buttons on a button to attack faster ? ( if this is allow  , my fingers are bleeding ) P.S i.m new on the game almost 2month

This game is very ping dependent. You can only attack as fast as your ping allows - the lower your ping is, the higher your dps is gonna be. You can try using VPN programs like Pingzapper, WTFast, etc to stabilize and lower your ping (to an extent), thus increase your dps.

However, I think what you are asking about is auto programs, or macros, etc... If this's the case, you can use various third party programs at your own risk. Many players including me use razer mouse macro, xmouse, autohotkey, etc.... for pve grinding - trust me I know how much your fingers would scream when you play classes like summoner earth destroyer or fire force master for long hours... You pick a program, then make a macro suitable for your class and your ping and then just use that. 

I recommend using macro for PvE grind to protect your fingers' health. By now you should know how spam intensive this game is. I originally did all the skills myself until my fingers started hurting and I've been using macro ever since.

For program, I chose autohotkey. You can look up various guides online as to how to use the program and how to write script for it.

For example, I know that fire force master has the main rotation as follows: RMB LMB 2 + F whenever available (there are a few other things going on but this is like 80% of it, the rest I'll do manually). Because the engine of the game is unreal 3 which contains delay on mouse input, I rebind my Rmb to button "t" on my keyboard, and my lmb to button "r" (you can look this up on YouTube) to mitigate that input lag. Then I proceed to make an autohotkey macro with a script that auto spam on toggle the following loop 'T 2 R 2 F' in that order. There are 2 button "2" here because it's the main dps skill and I don't want the macro to skip out on any 2 blazing beam. If I want to I can just shorten it down to T (RMB) R (LMB) 2 F. This macro has helped me a great deal after over 1.5 year playing. I only use this in PvE. When I go to PvP, whether arena or 6v6, I turn it off. 

Besides 3rd party programs, you can use the simple mode feature of the game. You can press ShIFT F3 to activate that mode. When the mode is on, you can just hold RMB and the game shall perform your rotation for you. Do take note that the rotations the game performs for you are, for most classes, inferior to what you can manually do - or what you can program 3rd party macro to do. Most players that use macro just stick to their 3rd party macros instead of this simple mode, except for fire gunner or shadow assassin players.

Hope this helps ya.

to add to what @Thicc Stoccpot said regarding simple mode not working on most classes. I have severe carpal tunnel and so for me simple mode was a blessing in disguise. Especially since it worked well for me. I can confirm that it works extremely well for my main FM, my summoner and my WL. Its near perfect but not full proof on my gunner but what simple mode doesnt do for her i can do on my own. I have heard from other BDs that simple mode works fine for wind users but not any good for lightening users. I have heard from other BMs that its not good for them. I have heard some complaints from soul fighters and kfms too. As for the other classes i am not so sure about. Just my two cents. You probably will need to try it out for yourself and decide from there. 

Just a note....

I also can confirm (fire) fm (I heard it is horrible for ice). Not sure about wl... But for sum the simple mode is actually not good. While I can totally understand that you wanna use it if you have carpal tunnel syndrom (I also wouldn't wanna risk my health over some dps), one should not refer to it as good ;) People might think the rotation used there is good and how it should be, we don't want that to happen ^^ 

7 hours ago, HateMe said:

Last i heard...third party macro / recording programs / autokeys are against the ToS and you can be banned for it....

Then why we have a in-game macro and Nodah even makes videos about macros.. :giggle:

13 hours ago, LiNe171 said:

Then why we have a in-game macro and Nodah even makes videos about macros.. :giggle:

Ingame macro is simple mode that allows people to be lazy but it will also cut your dps to half on some classes. Nodah has made the videos about macro on other servers and these servers do allow the use of macros (as far as I have heard, don't read the language so cannot 100% confirm this) while NA/EU does not. You will run macros on your own risk in EU/NA and if you lose your account because of that then nothing's going to help you.

Archived