LOW FPS ON HIGH-END PC

Shnowy

so i decided to start playing this game with a friend once i downloaded i started to play this game it was a bit laggy so i decided to check on youtube to look for solutions all of them didnt work i thought maybe my system is too low for this game but i have a laptop with a gtx1050 and i5-7400 8 ram on windows 10 my drivers are updated and any other games such as overwatch and fortnite are working smoothly i dont know if its from the game or rather my pc should be optimized.

10 hours ago, Shnowy said:

windows 10 my drivers are updated

The reason why u have fps drop is why u updated ur windows version to 1803.
Roll back ur system and everything should be fine.
The game have some issue with win10 1803 version idk why and support didnt give me any answer about that just "we know about this issue".
Btw i got that problem too and i solved with a new fresh win10 installation without upgrade anything.
121fps maxed out with a gtx960 ^^

14 hours ago, Shnowy said:

so i decided to start playing this game with a friend once i downloaded i started to play this game it was a bit laggy so i decided to check on youtube to look for solutions all of them didnt work i thought maybe my system is too low for this game but i have a laptop with a gtx1050 and i5-7400 8 ram on windows 10 my drivers are updated and any other games such as overwatch and fortnite are working smoothly i dont know if its from the game or rather my pc should be optimized.

Regardless of how amazing your setup it, as soon as you run BnS on your laptop, you're capping yourself at 100FPS max.

BnS is extremely poorly optimised atm (due to how old it is) and takes a huge toll your CPU, so using a laptop will put you at a disadvantage there.

Do not expect your FPS to be anywhere near/close to the FPS that you'd get for your other games.

Your system is fine, it's just BnS is shitty due to UE3, our current gen hardware isn't as compatible with unreal engine 3.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:50 PM, 896019_1452550616 said:

The reason why u have fps drop is why u updated ur windows version to 1803.
Roll back ur system and everything should be fine.
The game have some issue with win10 1803 version idk why and support didnt give me any answer about that just "we know about this issue".
Btw i got that problem too and i solved with a new fresh win10 installation without upgrade anything.
121fps maxed out with a gtx960 ^^

What settings are you using to get this much fps? Im only getting 20fps in dungeons. 

• Disable bluetooth.
  • Use MSI Afterburner or a similar product to set your power target to 116% and crank up the fan a bit to help prevent overheating..
  • Use Nvidia Profile Inspector to set the video card to maximum performance. You may need to set an absolute application path to the games executable for this using the "add application to the current profile" button and make sure in the dropdown to select "absolute application path" and not "application EXE  name" - I modified the bns china profile for this. Turn off anti-aliasing and other options that inhibit performance while your in there and make sure to click the apply button twice (should have to only click it once but sometimes it doesn't work on the first click).
  • Make sure in your gamebar-->game DVR settings you don't have "record in the background"  selected. I completely disable the gamebar because it's an xbox pos remnant.
  • Turn off volumetric lighting (or is it fog - can't remember) and shadows in the game, and anything else you can live without in settings >>display.

Don't reinstall or rollback windows - that just delays the inevitable - Microsoft will force it back on you sooner or later cuz they're your big brother.

Archived