Best Way to Farm Navigator's belt?

pikapikapika

You only need this belt to upgrade the Hellion belt. Other than that, it's a weak, worthless belt.

But if you do need it for this upgrade, you should already be strong enough to beat Slashimi, just learn how he works. He's strong, but really easy.

Alternatively, if you have a decently upgraded Eternity belt, you could upgrade it further to stage 10, salvage it for a Red Crux, and use that to upgrade the Hellion belt.

And if the belt is much better, well, depends if you pvp or not. If you don't pvp/toi, I don't think it will make a big difference. Otherwise, yes, it's way better. (Assuming you mean the Hellion belt. The Navigator belt is pretty much useless.)

You don't even need the Navigator Belt to work on Skybreaker. Consider the alternate path where you crux an Eternity 10, that allows you to skip the breakthrough where the Navigator Belt would otherwise be needed.

I ended up seeing a huge difference on the miniboss in Nightfall Sanctuary because with it. When I was using Eternity 10 the more unfortunate knockbacks would kill me (all my CC resistances and iframes on cooldown), but when I got my Skybreaker 9 I stayed alive under the same attack albeit with about 2k HP remaining. The stats themselves are all better except for one, the effect has a PvP component that you can ignore in PvE as well as a stronger version of Eternity's effect. I'll admit you do need to be a couple breakthroughs in to really see the difference.

Archived