locked account

uhmm someone from BNS support here my main account has been locked and no one reply to my ticket yet can someone fix these issue,ive spent a lot of time grinding on that account and will only be locked without any particular reason 

gg wp BnS 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

If you think your account has been locked wrongly and you would like to appeal your ban, please send an email directly to appeal@ncsoft.com. They will then review this ban. Please understand that, for privacy reasons, we cannot discuss such cases on the forums.

Thank you!

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Please make sure you entered all relevant information before submitting your ticket to avoid longer waiting times. Bumping or modifying your ticket will send it back to the end of the queue, so this may explain the long delay in the response.

i had the same problem 1 year ago, locked my account for no reason, they asked me a couple of question with a 24h delay each time, even though i responded immediately. and then they unlocked it after 3 days, without giving me any explanation or compensation whatsoever. 

6 hours ago, nixious said:

nice customer service they have lols

Blade and Soul has one the worst customer service ever, they will always take 24 hours to respond even if you reply within few mins and issues may not be resolved the next day either. its been like this for 3 years. Simple issues can be fixed but they aren't willing to help. And they wonder why so many old players stop playing.

• 2 weeks later...

My advice: If you don't know what got you banned - uninstall everything unnecessary (including firmwares) or switch games. 

I have gotten banned (for use of 3rd party applications, which took me about 2 weeks to find out ) about a year ago. I got the ban overturned, but I have no idea what got me banned in the first place. At that point in time I mostly had official drivers/firmware running and they refused to give me any details. 

Now that GDPR is in power, I got the right to request any information related to me (as it happens, details that security software collects is linked to my account and therefore linked to me), so I did. They tried to brush it off at first (saying that info is not relevant). After insisting and proving that that information is under scope of GDPR , they told me they don't know what application caused the ban themselves (they collect different kind of info) and in reality, if you forget to disable something (even if you know you have to) you get a permanent ban. They are willing to give me some information, but it it  nothing that can help me figure out how to prevent it.

For the reference: The first time I contacted them, I messaged them for about a month to get a "we're not telling you" (in different words).

Now that GDPR is in power and there are certain deadlines to be met - they gave me an answer within 3 weeks.

I quit back when I got my ban revoked (no point investing time into an account that will be inevitably  banned), and this exchange did nothing to change my mind.

Archived