Bandit Queen

Siara

Hello,

When checking the wardrobe in F3 I noticed the location of where Bandit Queen is obtainable isn't to be found. Could someone please tell me where I could get this outfit for my female Gon? Is it a dungeon drop still?

Thank you in advance.

Are you sure it still drops from Adders Nest too? Is it supposed to be in the loot box where the dumpling and such is or the reward box you get for completing the dynamic quest?

44 minutes ago, Siara said:

Are you sure it still drops from Adders Nest too? Is it supposed to be in the loot box where the dumpling and such is or the reward box you get for completing the dynamic quest?

What @Granger said. Another thing to remember when farming for it is that outfit (regardless of what cosmetic it is) will always have a "different" display/box that drops compared to the weapon drop box and jewelry drop box, it's semi-dark red square-ish box, so keep an eye out for that ^^ GL again!

Edited by Ludicium

Thank you everyone ^__^ I'm going to level her a little higher and then start farming the outfit so I can clear it a little faster. I'll keep the reward boxes to keep count of how many tries it took. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Yeah...it does as of 1/30/2023.  Just got it.  I just don't know if I can give it to the appropriate character.  I didn't get it on my female Gon.

I would be really nice if someone who does the wiki would update all the drops.  This one is not listed, and also the familiar items from Lair of Yutay.  I'm sure there are others not listed and things that have been removed from drops too.  I'm not tech savvy enough to get into editing the wiki.

Edited by FailsAtJumping
  • Thanks 1