Force Master, Wallbang

Caspa

It has to be said that for many patches now Force master has been utterly broken in the arena, to say its the strongest class would be an under statement. Especially with the wallbang "mechanic" that people so graciously call it. It doesn't make sense to me at the start of a match a FM can grip you (doesn't even need a CC btw :^) haHAA) throw you to the wall then mash 3 buttons over and over and you can't escape. Its not logical that any class can do this. Impact has no CD which is the real problem and no cost so it can be spammed, what i don't understand is why? Even if you Iframe it, the FM still pushes you back Jebaited ? Or the chill stacks not having any form of downtime between the reapplication. I've witnessed FM's chill someone run to the other side of the map chill again stall in ice and run again. I play a destroyer main as well as every other class (except FM, I Hate them...) Unless on my gunner it amazes me how every single class struggles to even remotely come close. It doesn't make sense to me why 1 class is so highly above the rest

fms arent that great in NA/eu. They dont win tournaments and they dont come close to rank 1 on the ladders. tbh they really only dumpster destroyers as they are one of the few classes that still get rekt by chill. des can use Fury to get out of chill and red spin to avoid grabs. So it should be a 4/6 matchup against average players. Against a top tier player playing perfectly it might be a 3/7 tho

• 2 weeks later...

FM is weak atm..
Try playing it, then talk again.
My grandma can literally dodge those grabs, u do realize we got a full sec delay on casting now ye?
Ur not gonna see any FM's anywhere anymore, not high ranking EU/NA, not on tournaments and definitely wont be winning any tournaments.
FM been nerfed into the ground.

• 3 weeks later...

I second that. FM is board line unplayable in most situations. 

Most of the classes in the game have received some kind of buff where as FM has just been hit hard since its most important and powerful PVP centered tool is nerfed. But on the bright side a skill that will almost never be used defensively got a slight buff (talking about Fire Storm buff). But you know, that's only after Des got mobility buffs and BM got their Deflect block back, not like that's going to completely flip the MUs on its head. (oh wait...)

Archived