Free raven upgrade

Since were prioritizing new dungeons now, baleful players cannot enjoy this rebalancing updates that you are doing. Were living off scraps and you take away the scraps from us. In order to survive this (raven weapon dungeons) (all the parties are looking for raven weapons or else you get kicked) implementation why not offer us free upgrade to raven just to have a fighting chance to join.

Problems of new players like me.

1. Gold farming is a pain with the patches. Not an alluring thing for new players.

2. Mats are high there are no suitable farming places that you can run even with 12 hour game time.

3. Joining a guild( this solves most of your problems) and running raid with them okay but when you join its full or a chance to join the main raid you need raven atleast.

4. Yes we have other options than raven rift/dawn etc. Just try to que on lfp or the guys calling on f8 lets see you try walking on thier party with you rift/dawn weapon within 10s youll get kicked.

Here are the possible scenarios you can make. 

1. Make free upgrade to balefull 12 - raven 3 without the mats or put 1k gold.

2. Make raven weapon drop on those prioritized dungeons. Even the 0.1 drop rate keeps us going.It will encourage parties to have carries on their party.

3. Put raven weapon on f10.

4. Bring back the 24 man raid on BT.More room for players. More players that can farm their mats for raven. No more waiting in line.

For me having a raven weapon right now would be a boost.

if raven becomes the new baleful, people will just ask for aransu instead which will solve nothing :phew:

1 hour ago, ToxicPeopleKiller said:

2. Make raven weapon drop on those prioritized dungeons. Even the 0.1 drop rate keeps us going.It will encourage parties to have carries on their party.

if raven weps are to drop anywhere it'd make sense for it to be a drop on RK, but he drops the needed materials(animus, energy, whatever the 3rd is) to go raven from bale/sera-- plus this would pretty much open a window to some players intentionally looking for carries bc of the chance of their weapon dropping 

3. Put raven weapon on f10.

too p2w and would be a literal spit in the face to all the players who worked for it 

4. Bring back the 24 man raid on BT.More room for players. More players that can farm their mats for raven. No more waiting in line.

if they make it 24 man, then that means they'll have to make more accessories drop-- not only that, but having more people in the raid doesn't mean more players can farm their mats, they'll be too busy fighting over it and there'll still be 1 victor just like it is now

For me having a raven weapon right now would be a boost.

this sounds like you want a handout to get to raven lmao

was this a troll post? :shy:

You can already buy the weapon cores from the marketplace, plus you canf amr materials in Celestial basin....it doesnt get easier than that. Stop asking for free handouts and just move ur butt.

If you really want that raven so bad you wont have a problem farming for it. People did SK with 800-900 AP, with just baleful weapons so its all doable.

ohh look lazy people that want everything for free again. So tired of hearing that you can't find a party without 1.1k/raven excuse. Nothing stops you from making your own party with less reqs, every single person complaing about high reqs is just a lazy bum who wan't to be carried by higher geared players.

As a new player myself I really don't get what the fuss is about. Why is everybody in such a rush to get "max" geared straightaway, even as a complete newb at the game it didn't take me that long to get my first raven weapon and the only micro transaction I had was premium account time. Honestly I think many players would benefit from a little patience and just consistently do dailies and earn the gear over time rather than trying to blitz all this shiny gear fast as possible.

I get that it can be frustrating at times, I lost count of the amount of times I had a NS run fall apart simply because I still had the under 10 clears symbol or had under 1k AP but honestly that is what makes it all the more worth it when I did finally get my bracelet and you can't beat that feeling when I first hit 1k AP sure its not ground breaking or op top gear , but for me it's the little upgrades and progress that makes this game fun and satisfying for me.

I hope that made sense as this is just one noobs opinions >.<

Archived