Sick of people recruiting after boss is dead

Today I was locked out of Heaven's Mandate thanks to one of these five individuals who decided to recruit after the boss is dead, and I had to spend NCoin for a reset token just so I can get my dailies done before server reset. At least disable party recruitment after the boss is dead so we don't get locked out of Heaven's Mandate/Cold Storage just because some people decided to troll.

[Image deleted by Amraith]

First and foremost... do not call out people on the forums. Releasing their names can get you in trouble... or at the very least, it'll get the thread taken down.

So, as stupid as it is for people to recruit for dungeons and already be partly done (HM being the real problem here), you can avoid this problem if using the "LFP" button in the Cross-Server Dungeon. Up in the top right of the dungeon list window is a check box you can uncheck for "join in-progress" or something to that effect. Unchecking the box will ignore parties already in the dungeon and only attempt matching you up with people in the lobby before getting to the gateway.

15 hours ago, tomatotea said:

pretty much as above, if your doing Heavens mandate/ Cold storage don't tick join in progress = problem solved.

Except that not all players know that. New players tend to learn about that checkbox in a hard way.

And the problem is still there. There are still malicious people who purposefully recruit people just to mess with their credit.

Just because you can go around a big hole on the road means the hole goes away on its own. Eventually, someone would fall into that hole, as long as it is still there. And then we can continue to have people complaining and get talked into "go around the hole" or "don't join in-progress dungeon". Why shouldn't it be about trying to do something to prevent more victims instead?

Problem solved? More like you avoid the problem.

Archived