Summoner pvp

ngringo

I need to say this. You need to look the balanced pvp that you are created. Is the only thing i can say.  If you look  in to the Tag match, you will see all the teams are with a summ, not for the popularity, ´cose the fukin advantage that its seems they have. BnD you need to fix this balanced problem. I a kfm and i didnt saw a change on the skills, like in 3 years. GOOD FOR YOU !!!! GOOD FOR BLADE AND SOUL !!!

Am 16.4.2018 um 21:26 schrieb ngringo:

If you look  in to the Tag match, you will see all the teams are with a summ, not for the popularity, ´cose the fukin advantage that its seems they have. BnD you need to fix this balanced problem. I a kfm and i didnt saw a change on the skills, like in 3 years. GOOD FOR YOU !!!! GOOD FOR BLADE AND SOUL !!!

PMSL either you always unlucky and meet formaly diamond ranked Pro-Sums in Bronce / Silver / Gold Rank, or your just a very bad KFM.

KFM can be permanetly resist against Sums, KFM can even use the cats attacks to block and be resist afterwards. KFM can stun combo you to death, KFM can permanet dodge when the cat attacking him, and you talk about broken class. As a sum you have to be very carefull when fighting against KFMs who know what they do. Its not just spamming lmb/rmb ;) like many think.

When you dont know how to fight a Sum, for sure it will be a hard opponent, but there are many other much more worse classes ;)

Ill suggest you create a Sum. Since many say its such an easy class, go try your luck in arean ;)

Times where even level 20 Sums easily can reach gold are passed by. Most people nowadys know how to handle a Sum.

Summoner is actually one of the worst 1v1 classes in the game. Slight redemption in 6v6 and only relatively useful in 3v3. They're a trash version of Forcemaster in 3v3s.

If I recall, KR on this patch (or around it) said the rankings are
1:Warlock (top tier in everything)
2: Forcemaster
3: Assassin 
4: Blade Dancer
5: KFM
6: Destroyer (party saves yo, good in tag)
7:Blade Master
8: Soul Fighter (good in tag)
9: Summoner
10: Gunslinger
Gunslinger gets better in 6v6 though. Significantly better.
Not this is a list given by KR pros for around this time in their patch
The major thing is, I play summoner. KFM completely counters us, A good KFM can end a summoner still at 100% since they can perma reists (because of blocking your cat)

I can sit mid gold as summoner (when I actually play) and can trash most other summoners easily (the ones that just think it's lmb rmb)
Meanwhile warlocks have an untabbable combo that can 1 shot. (not complaining, I rarely see it done successfully on NA ping, since trash servers) 
Oh yeah, OPA OPA OPA OPA!!!

Anyways, basically what statler said. In the days of summoner being broken I hit diamond. But now people understand summoners major flaws and can abuse them now.

Generally the only people who complain about summoner have never hit gold before and don't understand how a summoner works and/or how to play their class properly.

Sadly I don't play much anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 19/4/2018 at 10:08 PM, Statler said:

PMSL either you always unlucky and meet formaly diamond ranked Pro-Sums in Bronce / Silver / Gold Rank, or your just a very bad KFM.

KFM can be permanetly resist against Sums, KFM can even use the cats attacks to block and be resist afterwards. KFM can stun combo you to death, KFM can permanet dodge when the cat attacking him, and you talk about broken class. As a sum you have to be very carefull when fighting against KFMs who know what they do. Its not just spamming lmb/rmb ;) like many think.

When you dont know how to fight a Sum, for sure it will be a hard opponent, but there are many other much more worse classes ;)

Ill suggest you create a Sum. Since many say its such an easy class, go try your luck in arean ;)

Times where even level 20 Sums easily can reach gold are passed by. Most people nowadys know how to handle a Sum.

Im not a profesional and i dont wanna be it, know it, there are more interesting things in real life than this. But if i wanna have fun, at least do more balanced pvp. More of ppl like you say (Gold and diamond) have a dam good internet. So if you are going to insult, please dont comment. At least the pvp in the first History was more balanced than this, you dont know it cose your a new player.

5 hours ago, ngringo said:

Im not a profesional and i dont wanna be it

Sooo...using this logic; i don't want to learn how to be a "profesional" either, so please someone nerf all the classes i have a hard time with because i don't want to waste any of my precious time to actually learn how to play my class, i have more important things to do ( like asking for nerf on forum ), why should i have to do anything? why should all this people who are more skilled than me and have better internet have more fun? its not like its my fault i have a crap internet provider and i can't be bothered to learn anything ( oh wait...)

In all seriousness if you have a bad internet connection ( high ping ) and you're not willing to learn you might wanna focus on the PVE part of the game, its less stressful and has less impact on other players.

Have a nice day  ;)

vor 18 Stunden schrieb ngringo:

Im not a profesional and i dont wanna be it, know it, there are more interesting things in real life than this. But if i wanna have fun, at least do more balanced pvp. More of ppl like you say (Gold and diamond) have a dam good internet. So if you are going to insult, please dont comment. At least the pvp in the first History was more balanced than this, you dont know it cose your a new player.

First of all it wasnt my intention to insult you.

Yes a good internet connection and a good computer will give you a few advantages, thats why i dont play arena anymore. When i Join a match screen gets dark, screen gets bright and im already in an aircombo and lost half of my hp befor i can do anything.

Anyway, its still not a problem of balance when you have such problems with the summoner. Learn how to use your block and iframe skills. Most KFM can drive you crazy with their block, resist cause they even can use the attacks of a cat to get resist.

BnS has a relatively awkward learning curve for beginners. The skill and CC interactions are complex, and different match ups require very different strategies. It's not enough to leanr your own class, you need to learn each individual match. KFM vs SUM is different to KFM vs SIN, different to SUM vs SIN etc.

So it takes ages until matches feel consistent. The best advice I feel is to single out the matches that give you a headache and ask for someone to spar with you on that one. You will notice how much fun this can suddenly be and how much better you will do just after one hour. :)

Archived