Sacred Oils

Cuppy

Ncsoft;

There has been a lot of discussion over oils as of late relating to gathering them and/or crafting them. There has also been talk of having the ability of it being more accessible for us but nothing was ever heard again from that. My question is; is there future plans to do this? To have the option to craft a regular Sacred Oil rather than just a Sealed Sacred oil. Or even allowing them to be attainable in the Celestial Basin through peach farming. As of right now the only way for us to attain our souls are to wait for events or to purchase large amounts of crafting material to create them from the F5 store. 

Will there be plans to fix this in the future? With me being one of many we feel out of all the fixes being made this is one thing that hasn't been touched or really thought about. 

I look forward to your reply

Cuppy

19 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

*waits until the price of oils skyrocket due the new souls, that are has a chance to fail to upgrade, being released* (yes that is a thing in KR)

Will oils be used to upgrade the new heart or will it require something else?  I haven't heard yet.

17 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

Will oils be used to upgrade the new heart or will it require something else?  I haven't heard yet.

Our current souls (ie. True cosmic, True transcendent, etc.) will see new upgrades/stages being released in the near future which will, just like the ones we currently have, require sacred oils to upgrade however, the upcoming ones will have a chance to fail.

6 hours ago, Ludicium said:

Our current souls (ie. True cosmic, True transcendent, etc.) will see new upgrades/stages being released in the near future which will, just like the ones we currently have, require sacred oils to upgrade however, the upcoming ones will have a chance to fail.

In KR, yes. We most probably won't get the RNG-Upgrade, as that has never been a thing for EU/NA.

3 hours ago, amokk said:

In KR, yes. We most probably won't get the RNG-Upgrade, as that has never been a thing for EU/NA.

Mhm, yeah I did mention KR in the post above - and I pray that you're right and that it'll never come to EU/NA, but, you never know with NC, especially if they can make a profit out of it.

Since your weaponupgrade can fail in KR while our cant ill guess we wont get this here. Soul and pet are so expensive and i would quit game when my soul or pet upgrade could fail and ill guess many other players too. So i dont think they will risk a probably massive lose of players.

Archived