TAB change doesnt make sense

Javice

So with the new tab change you need to use skill 4 to mark the mob first before you get bullet storm

Now here what makes no sense to me, with 4 with get 3 explosive shots, you cant use these and bullet storm before the mark runs out, you have to mark it with 4 and then start bullet storming, wasting those 3 explosive shots.

also, with 4 on CD you cant bullet storm

its so weird and makesn o sense at all

do we change to short CD soul, eon badge and dragon bracelet and just ignore tab ?

maybe a stupid question ,but on BnStree the eon badge says :

Unload (Flame) gives the user Torch effect for 3 sec on hit

Chance to gain Triple Threat increased on hit with Quickshot while Torch effect is active

do they mean triple shot with triple threat ?

alright, and now the real question, with this weird bullet storm now :

Is disabling bullet storm and  eon badge + short cd soul (+ dragon bracelet ) beter then legeacy badge + long cd soul (+tiger bracelet ) and using bullet storm ?

23 hours ago, Javice said:

So with the new tab change you need to use skill 4 to mark the mob first before you get bullet storm

Now here what makes no sense to me, with 4 with get 3 explosive shots, you cant use these and bullet storm before the mark runs out, you have to mark it with 4 and then start bullet storming, wasting those 3 explosive shots.

also, with 4 on CD you cant bullet storm

its so weird and makesn o sense at all

do we change to short CD soul, eon badge and dragon bracelet and just ignore tab ?

You can 4 > F > 4 > F > 4 > V > Tab > bullet storm, if you are using primal. If you are using holy fire, you can 4 > F > 4 > F > 4 > F > V > Tab > bullet storm.

your 4 CD lines up with bullet storm CD, barring resets. You at most will lose 3 unloads per bullet storm, even with resets, and unload is buffed to compensate.

It is not weird and it makes sense, you just need to get used to it.

Short or long CD soul, you still need to time the procs with bullet storm. Eon badge is ok, but I prefer Limitless to go with Tiger bracelet. Otherwise you can try Dragon with Eon for always up buff, saving you from having to track V CD. Bullet storm is still your #1 damage source, by far.

21 hours ago, Kayronik said:

instead of giving its damage a slight nerf (which would have been fine) they made the ability a waste of time to even use. the gunners on the korean servers aren't even using tombstone anymore.

If you consider your #1 damage source as a waste of time to use, can't help you. This isn't the korean server, so it doesn't matter what the koreans are doing, it doesn't necessarily apply to us.

8 hours ago, Javice said:

alright, and now the real question, with this weird bullet storm now :

Is disabling bullet storm and  eon badge + short cd soul (+ dragon bracelet ) beter then legeacy badge + long cd soul (+tiger bracelet ) and using bullet storm ?

No it's not, bullet storm is still your #1 damage source, by far. Can't say this enough. I compared just changing between primal and holy fire and on long gui primal is consistently breaking 250k but holy fire can barely break 235k, with lowest being 197k. I should try moyun so burst is less of a factor, didn't have time to do that yet.

Did some mobs and carries for a few days. Noticed that pressing 4 to target enemies is impossible for high ping. (200ms)

Even with V before pressing 4, as certain mobs aren't effected by stun.

Yup, bullet storm is the #1 damage source. To me, also for carry and assist.

Was using it to help carry low level members in my parties through dungeons and story quests. Unfortunately, even a split second made a difference between their deaths and lives due to 4 and unable to rapid-shotgun more than 3 enemies.

My tanks loved my bullet storm as it helped them survive longer as I thinned out the boss HP, allowing the rest of the parties to finish the boss off.

Please also note that due to 2 having it's ariel combo forced on C instead of the previous mouse click, C's skill can be accidentally triggered. In addition, Ariel combo cannot be used once C is in cool down, even after 2 is ready.

Ariel combo is important to allow low health members to run off while I juggle the boss in the air. Saved the party countless times, especially our tanks who kindly held on to the hairline of death.

Kindly assist to revert Bullet Storm and Ariel combo as before the patch. 

Thank you.

Archived