Imperative improvment for Blade & Soul

ombremq

i wanted to feedback important improvment that have to be done in B&S asap...and the first is those "Gems transfert/mailing etc...who is at the moment probably the most annoying thing in this game, that seriously a game/mood killer that extend our time in loading screen due to the fact that we have to constantly mail gems if we got alts...im not joking when i say that i organize my B&S time to do the min dungeons requiered to avoid those gems transfert...so it's maybe time to implement a system to fix that, why not creating a merchant that can duplicate our gems into expired gems that we can equip on our alts, lets say i pay 10g for duplicate my main gems into duplicate gems that expire in 30days/unable to salvage so with that method we'll reduce the time spend in loading screen by a lot and put an end with the sentences " my gems are on my main" "give me 5mins maling gems"... in our version (EU/NA) people spend most of their time in F8, unable to quickly transfert gems and forced to return to server. Or the easyest way will be to give us the possibility to mail everywhere, why not make it a premium perk but i still prefer my 1st solution because unequip/mailing/retrieve items/unequip/equip...oh god....and all that trouble for gems that cost 15silver to transfert...

Please make it a priority this is a nightmare...

2nd°

"untradable dresses", i have no idea if NCwest still looking at their outfifs sell but it's been probably 2+months that i didnt buy outfifs, i just lost interest buying outfifs since i know that they all end up in my wardrobe and i have to pay more to trade every single one of them, those outfif thingy delivery stamp arent appealing anymore, they probably never been... ok i traded ~10 dress but because of this untradable system i didnt buy a lot of them and save my coin for trove so time to make dresses tradable, your losing money....

Last point is about this trip about "range tank mechanic"...this game was promoted as a game with no role, and when it launched there were no buff, no heal, no tank etc....

But now they added that annoying mechanic almost everywhere and the outrageous thing is that they added threat skill for melee tank  and nothing for range tank, so dungeon like VT are all about finding a powerfull whale skilled and be carefull to not burst/outdps..what the hell is that mechanic? can you please add threat skills or even make those threat candy a thing or even create threat gems so we can play the game properly/peacefully.

Because this is clearly a shame to release a 12man raid dungeon when basically first boss is all about finding someone more geared than the entire raid or else nothing happen.

12 minutes ago, ombremq said:

i wanted to feedback important improvment that have to be done in B&S asap...and the first is those "Gems transfert/mailing etc...who is at the moment probably the most annoying thing in this game, that seriously a game/mood killer that extend our time in loading screen due to the fact that we have to constantly mail gems if we got alts...im not joking when i say that i organize my B&S time to do the min dungeons requiered to avoid those gems transfert...so it's maybe time to implement a system to fix that, why not creating a merchant that can duplicate our gems into expired gems that we can equip on our alts, lets say i pay 10g for duplicate my main gems into duplicate gems that expire in 30days/unable to salvage so with that method we'll reduce the time spend in loading screen by a lot and put an end with the sentences " my gems are on my main" "give me 5mins maling gems"... in our version (EU/NA) people spend most of their time in F8, unable to quickly transfert gems and forced to return to server. Or the easyest way will be to give us the possibility to mail everywhere, why not make it a premium perk but i still prefer my 1st solution because unequip/mailing/retrieve items/unequip/equip...oh god....and all that trouble for gems that cost 15silver to transfert...

Please make it a priority this is a nightmare...

Seriously?, that's your most pressing issue? Just buy gems for all your alts then.

4 hours ago, ombremq said:

t is about this trip about "range tank mechanic"...this game was promoted as a game with no role, and when it launched there were no buff, no heal, no tank etc....

But now they added that annoying mechanic almost everywhere and the outrageous thing is that they added threat skill for melee tank  and nothing for range tank, so dungeon like VT are all about finding a powerfull whale skilled and be carefull to not burst/outdps..what the hell is that mechanic? can you please add threat skills or even make those threat candy a thing or even create threat gems so we can play the game properly/peacefully.

Because this is clearly a shame to release a 12man raid dungeon when basically first boss is all about finding someone more geared than the entire raid or else nothing happen.

Are you new to this game? There are threat candy from previous events. For a casual players, you can stock up to 500-600+ threat candy in a single event. Also, KR has the - threat food too so that the tanks will have an easier time to tank. If you ever be in VT raid before, you will notice that on fire side, it is not about outdps tank problem, it is about orb share/stacks or tanking problem where the tanks either die from fire swords or not enough orb stacks before healing phase.

Il y a 5 heures, Stacey Banks a dit :

Seriously?, that's your most pressing issue? Just buy gems for all your alts then.

just by gems for all alts? wow you should have posted this kind of troll message when everyone was menacing to quit the game because they were about to make mailing cost 10g+

il y a 44 minutes, FrozenB a dit :

Are you new to this game? There are threat candy from previous events. For a casual players, you can stock up to 500-600+ threat candy in a single event. Also, KR has the - threat food too so that the tanks will have an easier time to tank. If you ever be in VT raid before, you will notice that on fire side, it is not about outdps tank problem, it is about orb share/stacks or tanking problem where the tanks either die from fire swords or not enough orb stacks before healing phase.

You like spending your time contradict for nothing, those candy are not a long term solution..and yes i have been in VT before and we spend whole month wiping to fix the range tank problem wich is the hardest role at boss 1 and we still wipe from time to time cause some people forgot to hold dps...so stop your joke with your 5% threat candy and let them give some skill to increase threat for range tank, that will probably solve a lot of game mechanic and stop unecessary wipe...

No more "looking BM/KFM tank" whole day for a BT raid, no more pressure on a range that not suited for tank, to be honest we even should add threat skill for every class, for example the best class to tank raven is probably a BD or a destro and for BT boss 1 the best tank is probably a gunner...

5 minutes ago, ombremq said:

just by gems for all alts? wow you should have posted this kind of troll message when everyone was menacing to quit the game because they were about to make mailing cost 10g+

You like spending your time contradict for nothing, those candy are not a long term solution..and yes i have been in VT before and we spend whole month wiping to fix the range tank problem wich is the hardest role at boss 1 and we still wipe from time to time cause some people forgot to hold dps...so stop your joke with your 5% threat candy and let them give some skill to increase threat for range tank, that will probably solve a lot of game mechanic and stop unecessary wipe...

No more "looking BM/KFM tank" whole day for a BT raid, no more pressure on a range that not suited for tank, to be honest we even should add threat skill for every class, for example the best class to tank raven is probably a BD or a destro and for BT boss 1 the best tank is probably a gunner...

Range-Tank is easy as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Not taking aggro from the tank can be considered a mechanic in itself. Also, this is just the case for the first phase, aggro should be safe after first healing phase - because you have like 2min dps in.

il y a 6 minutes, amokk a dit :

Range-Tank is easy as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Not taking aggro from the tank can be considered a mechanic in itself. Also, this is just the case for the first phase, aggro should be safe after first healing phase - because you have like 2min dps in.

Yes but you have to consider dungeon such as BT or any other dungeon that requiere a tank... you can see everyday people asking for hours a BM/KFM for BT and i have doubt 11 players waiting doing nothing unless they find a tank are having fun cause game provide no flexibility..same story if you start creating a VT raid i find it not fun to look for a baby whale to range tank instead of looking for an experienced skilled player who would have perfectly fit the role with maybe an average dps but a threat skill to hold aggro,

Now if holding dps / slacking around is considered a mechanic maybe i should ask to remove bm/kfm threat to make this funny mechanic complete...

18 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Yes but you have to consider dungeon such as BT or any other dungeon that requiere a tank... you can see everyday people asking for hours a BM/KFM for BT and i have doubt 11 players waiting doing nothing unless they find a tank are having fun cause game provide no flexibility..same story if you start creating a VT raid i find it not fun to look for a baby whale to range tank instead of looking for an experienced skilled player who would have perfectly fit the role with maybe an average dps but a threat skill to hold aggro,

Now if holding dps / slacking around is considered a mechanic maybe i should ask to remove bm/kfm threat to make this funny mechanic complete...

Does BT still need a tank? Any class with top dps in the raid group can tank the boss. BT is a child play anyways after nerfed. Usually wiping in BT is not because of tank, it is because other players face tank everything like punishment/fire breathe or even put the flower next to the RK during pizza phase.

46 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Obviously, the players on the fire side in your raid group had problems or your range tank didn't have consistent high dps output.

Tanking takes practice. It is not like you read a guide or watch a youtube guide and then you can tank a boss flawlessly. Also, if it is the same player who consistently outdps the range tank, then you should switch them to frost side or even replace them with players who know how to hold their dps. Besides SF and tanks, all other roles can be replaced very easily.

With the same gear, FM/gunner are the top dps class in this game so far compared to others. That's why the developer never think that they have issue holding aggro in the first place.

Archived