Game freezes for 1 second when entering new area!

shujin51

Hi guys, I have noticed this 1 second freeze for the past 2-3 weeks while entering a new area in the same map or even during boss fights where heavy graphics were involved. Does anyone experience the same issue? I have tried to play at lowest graphics but it is still the same...would be nice if someone knows the solution to this. I tried to reinstall and repair the files but still the same. I play on 64bit version. I checked that specifically in big cities and whenever I leave or enter a new area, the game freaking freezes for a second because it needs to load!

My specs: i5 OC 4,4ghz, gtx960 OC, 16gb ram, SSD EVO and Windows 10.

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Yikesdude:

I thought this was normal because ever since I started to play this game it does that. It might be just something that will always happen when loading a new area. Maybe because you go into the area to fast? I don't know

Im not talking about loading into a new part of the overall map like when u leave a city or so because u can clearly see that there are those symbols that show u that the next area needs to be loaded. I am talking about walking from one end of the current map to the other. Freezes start midway out of nowhere and those freezes are fixed. Every time u pass that spot u will get a slight second of freeze and this annoys the hell out of me. Go to ssp and u will see that it is even worse out there. U walk like 30m and it starts to freeze and the freezes in ssp take even longer. This is not how a game is supposed to work. This crap needs to be fixed.

13 hours ago, shujin51 said:

Im not talking about loading into a new part of the overall map like when u leave a city or so because u can clearly see that there are those symbols that show u that the next area needs to be loaded. I am talking about walking from one end of the current map to the other. Freezes start midway out of nowhere and those freezes are fixed. Every time u pass that spot u will get a slight second of freeze and this annoys the hell out of me. Go to ssp and u will see that it is even worse out there. U walk like 30m and it starts to freeze and the freezes in ssp take even longer. This is not how a game is supposed to work. This crap needs to be fixed.

I agree with this. There is some testing indicator areas. For example if you teleport to crimson faction tower. Now just jump down slowly and from dragon fire(F recruting) metal. Start walking slowly toward faction once you start get past mini tent towards NPC you get micro freezes. Now turn around and walk back to metal dragon toward under tower there is no micro freez. But if you walk backwards toward npc past the mini tend again just below the tower...it get freez again. This seems to be fix happening. Same when you enter Basin via portal and walk or run toward where NPC etc are (so you dont misunderstand, even tho there no people near those spot with the npc or just 1-2 ppl afk at spot  still freezes) you micro freezes. Now turn around and walk back toward portal no freezes. Then turn around and walk back to npc area...and bang micro freezes again. Even for example during the raid at twin asura VT which never happened before. When start battle specially for tank who need fast burst and maint dps..1st atk seems to always freez up which kinda mess up and supress dps burst and effect overall dps exp. They really need to fx their sht leteralily because its kinda unfair when people work and upgraded well only to end up losing bit of dps because of their ingame+server issue. It shouldnt be like that. And most important before they releases game NA/EU they save themselves that ingame exp was important as well as ping and HW harmony. Then please keep those promised words true in meaning since it doesnt look like that atm! There so many places i can give an example but i end it here.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb LordGainz:

I agree with this. There is some testing indicator areas. For example if you teleport to crimson faction tower. Now just jump down slowly and from dragon fire(F recruting) metal. Start walking slowly toward faction once you start get past mini tent towards NPC you get micro freezes. Now turn around and walk back to metal dragon toward under tower there is no micro freez. But if you walk backwards toward npc past the mini tend again just below the tower...it get freez again. This seems to be fix happening. Same when you enter Basin via portal and walk or run toward where NPC etc are (so you dont misunderstand, even tho there no people near those spot with the npc or just 1-2 ppl afk at spot  still freezes) you micro freezes. Now turn around and walk back toward portal no freezes. Then turn around and walk back to npc area...and bang micro freezes again. Even for example during the raid at twin asura VT which never happened before. When start battle specially for tank who need fast burst and maint dps..1st atk seems to always freez up which kinda mess up and supress dps burst and effect overall dps exp. They really need to fx their sht leteralily because its kinda unfair when people work and upgraded well only to end up losing bit of dps because of their ingame+server issue. It shouldnt be like that. And most important before they releases game NA/EU they save themselves that ingame exp was important as well as ping and HW harmony. Then please keep those promised words true in meaning since it doesnt look like that atm! There so many places i can give an example but i end it here.

The thing with korean companies is that they tend to ignore the major bugs. I dont see this to get fixed very soon. Might as well take half a year until someone bothers to solve this. But maybe we are lucky and they fix it after todays maintenance. This issue is not even listed amongst their "known issues" which means they didnt even notice that or dont want people to notice.

That game is evil, my pc should handle the game with the overview, but because it is poorly optimized, so this extreme overloads my CPU, I believe that your problem is the same sudden increase in CPU load when loading in certain places in the game. SSP on 1 / 2 journeys between the center of the battlefield and the camp, etc.: D No way .....

is not this lag, those are like "mini-lags" and continous, is very weird, before i was farming there all days without problem, this problem start when i upgrade my graphic card, from a geforce 730 to geforce 1050 ti

My bf have the same problem, and he's using the same card as me....is weird..

...Also, my sister can play there without problems, and she have my old 730...

so we think this is a problem in the game with those graphics cards???? O.o

Playing game fro few days. Had some freezes while leveling, but not alot. Now i have to farm peaches in Celestial Basin and this area is drawing me crazy. freeze after freeze. And not only while running around. Sometimes when i fight mobs i get one after another for 10-15 sec.

Running game on Win10 64bit pro,  i7-6700K, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, GF1080, and game is on Samsung SSD PRO 512GB M.2 PCI-E x4 drive with 2500MB/s read and 1400MB/s write.

And even if i change all graphic settings to 1, AA off and check checkbox for low end pc, i'm still getting same freezes.

Any freezes in regular dungeons i have done so far is very rare.

I recorded a video. Not the best example - not getting that many freezes as usual but dev's at less can see how it looks and what i mean.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess this bug will be ignored as well as other reports. As long as we dont have any bugs regarding gold or multiplying items, then ncsoft is not gonna care. Thats my impression of this company. You know, if they make this game run better, more people would want to play but if we have issues even with high end pcs, then sorry but the staff is completely trash. Not listening to the player base is a huge mistake and they lose a lot of new potential customers. If a game is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, I wont recommend it.

Archived