SoulStone plains Prestige Points random nerf since patch

KENPACHl

So since the patch the Invading Captains (Hogdonnys) have gone from 180 prestige points per solo kill to 27? and all the static side npc's have gone down to 1-3 Prestige each, Clearly there is a problem here as its now ridiculous for anyone trying to farm here.

Here is before the patch : https://gyazo.com/15e7a64fdaee233a8f6c0e5e9e3d322c 

Here is after the patch:  https://gyazo.com/3da72a7e739d59f0765a55abc67600b6

I've raised the Issue with support and the response was pretty much there is no bug and nothing has changed, but for someone who has been farming there for months I instantly noticed the change since the latest patch.

So I'm making this thread to try and get someone in the NC Offices to look at this as this is twice now that the prestige points have been drastically reduced after a patch, with no mention of it on any patch notes, which kinda ruins what little solo farm content for money options there is left.

Please reconsider the decision to change to the prestige points here as otherwise theres next to no where available to solo gold farm when cross server dungeons are not active etc.

I guess its cause all NPCS got nerfed before if u are the atacker. but defending side still earned the same prestige. so the stronger faction still got a bonus, now its equal for both sides lol.

But now SSP is a dead area,

vor 1 Stunde schrieb KENPACHl:

Dead in what sense? considering its one of the only remaining ways to solo farm gold :S

how u gonna be farming gold in SSP now ? you absicly dont get any prestige to trade in for now.

1 hour ago, Lata said:

how u gonna be farming gold in SSP now ? you absicly dont get any prestige to trade in for now.

Which is why I made this forum post, Support have said it's an intended change, even thought it was nowhere in the patch notes but also they commented that the trade in  costs should be cheaper aswell, when in reality they are exactly the same amount of Prestige Points required when trading in,  but the monsters are nerfed Prestige points for a second time randomly after a patch.

Archived