Extremely limited Weapon Storage

Sanjhiyan

I was excited to hear about the Weapon storage when it was announced. Now that it's here, it turns out that we can store only very special weapons, like the ones from the Hongmoon Store. Why am I not allowed to store regular weapons, like the Lycan weapon or Frosty weapon? 

How is it that I can store my Hongmoon costume but not my Training weapon?

How is it that I can store costumes from the Wheels of Fate but not the weapons from the Wheels of Fate?

I can't even store my Chocolate Illusion weapon.

5 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

I was excited to hear about the Weapon storage when it was announced. Now that it's here, it turns out that we can store only very special weapons, like the ones from the Hongmoon Store. Why am I not allowed to store regular weapons, like the Lycan weapon or Frosty weapon? 

How is it that I can store my Hongmoon costume but not my Training weapon?

How is it that I can store costumes from the Wheels of Fate but not the weapons from the Wheels of Fate?

I can't even store my Chocolate Illusion weapon.

what can i say...disappointing as always...the things they make such a big deal about always end up being bugged

I love some of the dungeon weapons.  So I used them as weapon skins.  The summoner's staff from the pigsty dungeon is really cool.  It has animated flames.  I use that with the Halloween outfits or with other flame animated outfits.

I love to coordinate cool weapon skins with outfits.  So it is a shame that it is only certain store ones.  Maybe in the future with enough suggestions, they will allow this.  After all, they finally gave us this weapon storage.  * crosses fingers*

3 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

wait, you can only store weapons and pets bought form the Hongmoon store? because if that is the case i have no reason to get premium again since it will do nothing for me to just finish the new story line.

This would appear to be the case seeing i can only store my Ragewater, Great Pumpkin and Junghado's Phantom in the Showroom while my 11 Weapon's i picked up from Dungeons cannot.

Archived