Xanos Hands patch 55 rewards

ombremq

Some bonus hands would be nice. But it would be nicer, if they lower the needed hands for the bracelet. Make it 100 or 150, not 200. And make the amount bigger on daily dash. Only 5 hands at 1 field. The other things have 15. Raise it to 10.

The whole system to get accessories is wrong. Placing them as drop in higher dungeons + RNG with a very low droprate + bet and high cost. Running 100x the same stupid thing just for this 1 item, then not enough Gold? No problem, time to run it again 50x. It's so much fun. With very bad luck, i have it after 200 runs as trade. Hurray, 1 accessorie. Oh, but i need more. Ring, earring, belt,... The same again for them. Yes, this gameplay is really fun.

To force player doing it like this shows, how bad the programming and design is. They just make the game longer and longer with cheap methods. 1 month grind to make a tiny step forwards is not enough for them. No, it must be way longer.

Important accessories should be given out automatically at some point (story chapter or reaching a certain HM Level) Like they did, with the old HM-Accessories. We have enough to do already, to get the upgrade-mats together.

11 hours ago, ombremq said:

My argument are invalid cause i can buy bracelet for 200-300g sometimes? then i can easly farm legendary jewels and mats? and i can form HM NS asking nicely? ok...

well if you think its my mindset wich prevent me to get it and drop rate is correct so be it, Fyko resumed my thought about this game anyway, i also do only BT now Fyko, join me :p

I think i just have problem to understand that there is human being who got no problem pressing same buttons farming hundreds of time same dungeons and repeat the process for years instead of asking for a better and entertaining endgame architecture for example challenging dungeons instead of  easy ones some in a vegetative state enjoy to farm for years. i wish you good luck farming hundreds of times new endgame dungeons till 2k18 for your legendary glove

THe problem is there will never be challenging and exciting content because of people that ask for free stuff, who are too lazy to run dungeons and farm materials, who just rather log on forum and complain. And result? Normal modes of Tomb, citadel practically nerfed to the floor where if you do a HM people have no idea about mechs and wipre parties, BT no coordination because people do not care about mechs and expect to be carried and so on...

We all want exciting and fun content but reality is different and its mostly due to the mindset of the players

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, Grimoir said:

THe problem is there will never be challenging and exciting content because of people that ask for free stuff, who are too lazy to run dungeons and farm materials, who just rather log on forum and complain. And result? Normal modes of Tomb, citadel practically nerfed to the floor where if you do a HM people have no idea about mechs and wipre parties, BT no coordination because people do not care about mechs and expect to be carried and so on...

We all want exciting and fun content but reality is different and its mostly due to the mindset of the players

Listen the only challenging content at the moment is Vortex temple, so we don't ask for free stuff but reasonable farm, 200 xanos hands its too much for a human being, so i ask them to give us some to accelerate the process  so we can focus on challenging content such as VT, 10/20 out of 200 is that really asking for free stuff knowing new patch 55 new dungeons?...

And if you think this outrageous amount of xanos hands is ok or if your definition of challenge is "Hard mode" dungeon then your probably the one who should change your mindset because there is still no challenge farming the same dungeons for months HM or NM...

And to conclude "no challenging/exciting content because people ask for free stuff"? get real pls, you probably don't know that but NCwest does not care about us, so even if we ask for free stuff that won't happen anytime soon, they just put an outrageous amount of hands to make busy  hardcoregamer who think that farming same dungeons for months is challenging and when they see that the rest of us are about to burnout and can't catch up, they nerf it....

Why are they doing that? because they got no idea how to provide exciting and challenging content and because even with this broken system whales and people with a "lot of free time" enjoy it.

Archived