Xanos Hands patch 55 rewards

ombremq

This dungeon if too boring and drop rate way too low for human being, they better give at least 30/40hands or a better drop rate so we can focus on new element such as legendary glove instead of farming whole year the same boring dungeon then end up quiting the game because this is *cricket* boring to be stuck in those outdated boring dungeons

Its seriusly annoying when people crying over the bracelet drop. Im actually happy that its not easy to get it its almost the only one accesory that you have to do some real work for, ppl who whine they mostly want eveything for free...  ppl run it 10 times and want to have evrything already?no seriusly stop wanting evrything for free if you cnt stand grinding just dont play mmo ..  i farmed my bracelet for 2 months i killed xanos 137x for my first bracelet ppl should really stop wanting for free thats the reason evrything gets nerfed and im nearly able to solo DT already with 150k dps becouse whiners like this . Start grindig and not crying for real..

5 hours ago, Namifish said:

Its seriusly annoying when people crying over the bracelet drop. Im actually happy that its not easy to get it its almost the only one accesory that you have to do some real work for, ppl who whine they mostly want eveything for free...  ppl run it 10 times and want to have evrything already?no seriusly stop wanting evrything for free if you cnt stand grinding just dont play mmo ..  i farmed my bracelet for 2 months i killed xanos 137x for my first bracelet ppl should really stop wanting for free thats the reason evrything gets nerfed and im nearly able to solo DT already with 150k dps becouse whiners like this . Start grindig and not crying for real..

Who's crying? the only peoples crying here are those that got already a bracelet and come here to waste their time arguing because they want everyone to suffer like them...we don't need free bracelet just 10/20 hands at least to accelerate the process so we can focus on farming new dungeons instead of being stuck in NS for years... Your dream game may be to farm every items for months  but i'll be serious aswell, i have a life i cant play only B&S just to endlessly farm for years... it's been almost 2 years that some of you decided to dedicate a part of their life to do dailies everyday, and farm dungeons such as NS for months, hello? it's time to wake up and force this company to provide human being services !

"If we can't stand grinding we should not play mmo" ?

Here how a good mmo look like if you still didnt play one "farm > farm is done>chilling enjoying the game and wait for new patches"

Now in blade and soul and probably your dream game that look more like,

" Farm>new patches>farm the old content and the new one>new patches>increase your game time if you want to keep up>new patches>no longer for human being time to p2w"

To conclude we are all stuck in those instance dungeons, we login>we farm>we logg off, this is B&S life for pve people.....

But like i said new people for example probably never experienced such a boring way to play a game, based only about farming and Nothing else, because of those low drop rate and those aggressive patches Schedule every standart feature such as battleground/OpenWorldpvp/ guild vs guild are *cricket* this is why i see no future about this game because you/they just bet on how long people can stay in a vegetative state and blindly farm with no purpose. 

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

Who's crying? the only peoples crying here are those that got already a bracelet and come here to waste their time arguing because they want everyone to suffer like them...we don't need free bracelet just 10/20 hands at least to accelerate the process so we can focus on farming new dungeons instead of being stuck in NS for years... Your dream game may be to farm every items for months  but i'll be serious aswell, i have a life i cant play only B&S just to endlessly farm for years... it's been almost 2 years that some of you decided to dedicate a part of their life to do dailies everyday, and farm dungeons such as NS for months, hello? it's time to wake up and force this company to provide human being services !

"If we can't stand grinding we should not play mmo" ?

Here how a good mmo look like if you still didnt play one "farm > farm is done>chilling enjoying the game and wait for new patches"

Now in blade and soul and probably your dream game that look more like,

" Farm>new patches>farm the old content and the new one>new patches>increase your game time if you want to keep up>new patches>no longer for human being time to p2w"

To conclude we are all stuck in those instance dungeons, we login>we farm>we logg off, this is B&S life for pve people.....

But like i said new people for example probably never experienced such a boring way to play a game, based only about farming and Nothing else, because of those low drop rate and those aggressive patches Schedule every standart feature such as battleground/OpenWorldpvp/ guild vs guild are *cricket* this is why i see no future about this game because you/they just bet on how long people can stay in a vegetative state and blindly farm with no purpose. 

Well im a new player aswell, my gunner is 3 months old and i have never played bns before and i cnt complain at all, getting gear in this game is super easy compared to other ones and its not my problem if you cnt run daily ns , but stop qq then . its not my problem you are not able to chill while farming i was always talking with some friends/ listening music if i was bored i just stoped... thats it ,  and no i havent said i want farm evry single accesory for months,just the bracelet is the only one where you have to put effort in it which is pretty acceptable for what it gives , i got all the rest of my accesory in rest than 1 month

Im 1,1k ap gunner with raven 9 in like 3 months with litelary doing just purple train doesnt even take 2h/day

Also why do you even bother about new dungeons new patches if you dont even have the requiments for it aka bracelet?

the new 6 man dungeons will need 200k min dps / you should not even bother running it without bracelet so stop saying "we have no time for it cuz stuck in ns"

and the new patch is pretty new player friendly anyway with all the free stuff, events and price reduces

you are kinda one of the type ppl who i see daily on faction chat "LF vt raid" with 980 ap and has nothing more than baleful 12 with destiny/oath acc

you have to put some effort in your gear to be able to run those places, like evryone else did before you. And yes there are p2w players but you should focus on your own gear not on others..

And also its not so bad that the ppl playing more on their classes while getting gears, half of ppl doesnt even know the right rotation..

know some ppl with 1,1k full element accesory and have dps of 90k that happens if you just give out "gears for free" which is honestly ruining the game 3x more than being stuck in ns

10 minutes ago, Namifish said:

to help us a bit Well im a new player aswell, my gunner is 3 months old and i have never played bns before and i cnt complain at all, getting gear in this game is super easy compared to other ones and its not my problem if you cnt run daily ns , but stop qq then . its not my problem you are not able to chill while farming i was always talking with some friends/ listening music if i was bored i just stoped... thats it ,  and no i havent said i want farm evry single accesory for months,just the bracelet is the only one where you have to put effort in it which is pretty acceptable for what it gives , i got all the rest of my accesory in rest than 1 month

Im 1,1k ap gunner with raven 9 in like 3 months with litelary doing just purple train doesnt even take 2h/day

Also why do you even bother about new dungeons new patches if you dont even have the requiments for it aka bracelet?

the new 6 man dungeons will need 200k min dps / you should not even bother running it without bracelet

and the new patch is pretty new player friendly anyway with all the free stuff, events and price reduces

At this point your talking to yourself no one crying....hello? I just asked them to add some xanos hands in this quest rewards that all, your the only one talking about your gunner experience that your chilling talking to friends, listening music when farming blablabla  no one care to be honest, i don't have to use such method to relax in a "good" game, i play it for fun not to find a way to avoid the pain till i get bored , 1.1kap gunner in 3months playing less than 2h/day? F2p? as a new player? *giggle*

"Also why do you even bother about new dungeons new patches if you dont even have the requiments for it aka bracelet?"

lot of laugh, the answer in the question...

7 minutes ago, ombremq said:

At this point your talking to yourself no one crying....hello? I just asked them to add some xanos hands in this quest rewards that all, your the only one talking about your gunner experience that your chilling talking to friends, listening music when farming blablabla  no one care to be honest, i don't have to use such method to relax in a "good" game, i play it for fun not to find a way to avoid the pain till i get bored , 1.1kap gunner in 3months playing less than 2h/day? F2p? as a new player? *giggle*

"Also why do you even bother about new dungeons new patches if you dont even have the requiments for it aka bracelet?"

lot of laugh, the answer in the question...

If you play it for fun you wouldnt care about gear that much. Anyway i dont play much per day either and managed to get my items.

Gear is supoer easy to get and bracelet drops a lot more often in Sanctum hard than in normal  which a lot of people tend to forget.

If all of them really cared about that bracelet they would run hard mode and get it not go for the easy way out and ask for hand handouts.

36 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

If you play it for fun you wouldnt care about gear that much. Anyway i dont play much per day either and managed to get my items.

Gear is supoer easy to get and bracelet drops a lot more often in Sanctum hard than in normal  which a lot of people tend to forget.

If all of them really cared about that bracelet they would run hard mode and get it not go for the easy way out and ask for hand handouts.

ah yes sorry i forgot this game much more fun with pinnacles accesories sorry my mistake i forgot everyone putting pinnacles accesories at BG...On a more serious note try to do just BT with randoms, you'll understand that you better run multiple normal mode NS than HM, yes i know i can find a group/guild and Schedule everything like my 2nd job, but no thanks...

"wich a lot of people tend to forget" is that you still have to upgrade this bracelet to see a big difference, and good luck for that when you battle spend 1k+ gold to buy it because everyone desperate.....

To conclude you all probably think there is still 1million + people playing this game since your stuck in F8 lobby for years but nope, and always arguing to maintain those outrageous drop rate clearly not made for human being will end up like the MXM fiasco, and trust me it's just a matter of time.

B&S endgame design is... weird. In this game the grind is the endgame. The end game content is so hollow it's all about doing same dungeons hundreds of times, to upgrade your gear so you can do the same dungeons faster. Regular progression is so slow people can't wait for trove to progress fast, just to do the old dungeons faster than before. And weekly raids that are the highlight of the game, but even there drops are so RNG you might need to wait for months if you're unlucky.

If they made getting those accessories faster it's not like people could upgrade them to max just like that, because it takes tons of materials. But if they reduced the grind, there just isn't much goals to aim for. The more I think about the state of endgame, the more it feels like a weird progression simulator in a quicksand of extreme grind with almost nonexistent rewards, without counting daily quest rewards. It makes 200 run times worse because you often get almost nothing at the end if daily quest isn't included.

Yeah yeah, MMO's needs grinds but this design "grind each dungeon 200 times because this game lacks other interesting features" starts to get tedious after few months, and I'm at the point of only doing weekly Raven raid with guild because other things feels too much of a work instead of enjoyment of doing the same thing over and over.

As at on the edge of completely quitting, I really feel they should include 100 of Xanos hands as well. I'd rather focus on content that is fresh to keep me interested.

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

ah yes sorry i forgot this game much more fun with pinnacles accesories sorry my mistake i forgot everyone putting pinnacles accesories at BG...On a more serious note try to do just BT with randoms, you'll understand that you better run multiple normal mode NS than HM, yes i know i can find a group/guild and Schedule everything like my 2nd job, but no thanks...

"wich a lot of people tend to forget" is that you still have to upgrade this bracelet to see a big difference, and good luck for that when you battle spend 1k+ gold to buy it because everyone desperate.....

To conclude you all probably think there is still 1million + people playing this game since your stuck in F8 lobby for years but nope, and always arguing to maintain those outrageous drop rate clearly not made for human being will end up like the MXM fiasco, and trust me it's just a matter of time.

You completely get the wrong point....pinnacle is a start and ofc you should aim for the better gear, everyone does, and that is not the problem, the problem is the way people treat these things.

You dont want to join a clan / group because you dont want the game to be i quote "your second job" well then tough s..t .... all you have left then are pugs, which even then you can choose and decide to make your own party based on your own requirements, and also i am pretty sure there would be people will ing to just help out and run with you if you asked nicely.

I have seen bracelets go for 1k+ gold and i have seen bracelets go for literally 200-300g so that argument is invalid. As for upgrading the bracelet, especially now with the recent event with the thanksgiving boxes, you could easily farm a ton of legendary jewels for the upgrades, rest materials is easy farmable from Basin / Mushin Tower, even dungeons and dailies.

They are legendary accessories for a reason and bracelet still provides the most significant upgrade. The main idea is to farm those in HM, thats why hard versions have always higher rates, its purely your own mindset which prevents you from getting it and not the drop rates.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I have seen bracelets go for 1k+ gold and i have seen bracelets go for literally 200-300g so that argument is invalid. As for upgrading the bracelet, especially now with the recent event with the thanksgiving boxes, you could easily farm a ton of legendary jewels for the upgrades, rest materials is easy farmable from Basin / Mushin Tower, even dungeons and dailies.

My argument are invalid cause i can buy bracelet for 200-300g sometimes? then i can easly farm legendary jewels and mats? and i can form HM NS asking nicely? ok...

well if you think its my mindset wich prevent me to get it and drop rate is correct so be it, Fyko resumed my thought about this game anyway, i also do only BT now Fyko, join me :p

I think i just have problem to understand that there is human being who got no problem pressing same buttons farming hundreds of time same dungeons and repeat the process for years instead of asking for a better and entertaining endgame architecture for example challenging dungeons instead of  easy ones some in a vegetative state enjoy to farm for years. i wish you good luck farming hundreds of times new endgame dungeons till 2k18 for your legendary glove

Bracelet grinding wouldn't be near as miserable if people bothered to upgrade their equipment properly. I see so many people farming the bracelet with a baleful or seraph weapons and lackluster accessories (let's just forget about VT access for a moment). Upgrading the equipment you have now is actually a larger dps boost normally than the bracelet. If you wanna fight about cost, the bracelet is a high bid depending on the party and you have to max it for it be optimal. The cost to bid and max that is way higher than it is to go to a dawn or riftwalk weapon so you can do some actual damage. Stop thinking so much about the future and live in the present. If you have a way to improve your run speeds or get into better parties do it since it'll make your life easier. The better the party the less likely people in it will need the bracelet and the faster the run will go.

I'm currently trying to get one for my BD alt and I've set her up with full BT accessories, riftwalk 3, a soul and mystic badge, and an 8 set BT (with infuses, please people start infusing things). She can maintain over 100k dps in a party with buffs. Even w/o the accessories she does pretty decent damage. Basically what I'm saying is I set her up to carry her own weight and speed up her runs.

5 minutes ago, Malign said:

Bracelet grinding wouldn't be near as miserable if people bothered to upgrade their equipment properly...

This.

No question running NS 200x is tedious at best and soul draining at worst, but lets face it, this is a Korean MMO, the grind is the game - the journey is the destination :Kappa:

On the other hand, running NS with 5 other ppl who's max damage is under 25k dps is frustrating and painful.  If everyone farming bracelets had at least rift/dawn 3, a proper SS set (preferably BT arrangements in accordance with their class) and learned their rotation by spending a little time in f12 practicing, clear times are much faster. Weapon, elemental earring, BT accessories and soulshields, get your soul to stage 6 minimum.  Its no longer required to whale or no-life to get Rift/Dawn and a few accessories, just make a list of well chosen priorities and go after one at a time. 

I've had bracelet on my sin main for a quite a while, but just two weeks ago I farmed bracelet for my WL alt.  190 runs (hand crit 1x, only saw 1 dragon drop, i wanted tiger). I had Rift 3, which btw took me approx 6 weeks of casual play and no swiping from reach lvl 50 (1-2hr 3-4x per week - don't play my alt daily) - events were helpful for soul & weapon upgrades (elements and offerings from thanksgiving box, low empy price from rng box event).  Bt ring stg 6, xanos earring, stg 6 soul, and bt 8-set SS, getting me around 50k dps before bracelet.  Around half the runs were smooth - at least one or two whales to burn down bosses.  The other half were plebs like me and much worse.  Maybe half of those runs everyone in pty except me had bale / seraph with pineapple accessories and wtf SS.   On a few occasions we even managed to wipe repeatedly on boss 1 enrage.  When 50k is max dps by 2x in NS it's not a good sign...  And frankly at stg 10 bracelet is barely giving me a boost.  After Sin bracelet proc this is a huge disappointment.

13 minutes ago, cibacrome said:

And frankly at stg 10 bracelet is barely giving me a boost.  After Sin bracelet proc this is a huge disappointment.

Don't read too much into the damage of a single item. It's all the items working in concert is how good dps is dealt in this game. The further you progress the more effective it becomes and the bigger boost it is. Also check to see if there is a badge or something that helps you proc more often or more damage during the proc.

If everyone farming bracelets had at least rift/dawn 3

Please dont this will just make players start being picky about a players weapons.

Its bad enough I couldnt run high teir dungeons cause of picky people till i found the clan im in. I have stage 12 baleful and 955 AP and produce 60-90k damage and do just fine in NS on my HM 11 FM. I have stage 9 baleful and 914 AP and produce 36-45k damage on my HM 9 WL but everyone loves SB so i have that going for me. I have stage 6 baleful and 881 AP on my Hm10 summoner and do 36-40k damage on her in NS and i dont ever die. Knowing the mechanics is key in NS even with 850 AP, as long as you know what your doing in NS then there should be no problems. 

The problem i have with NS and pugging is getting party members that have under 800 AP. Now i dont scream at people for their AP ever but people should have enough common sense to know that their AP is too low for a particular dungeon. I wont even run irontech or Ebondrake lair until i know i have 1k ap but i also understand that my damage would be bad for those two. Maybe my FM would be fine for at least Irontech Forge, i dunno, but i dont feel like pushing my luck that some elitist is gonna yell at me and ruin the game for me. When my clan decides to have a go at it, im sure i will be one of the first to jump on board. I never pug if i feel my AP is too low or i have not fully learned and comprehended the mechs yet in a dungeon because people are a bunch of meanie heads most times. 

24 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

Please dont this will just make players start being picky about a players weapons.

Its bad enough I couldnt run high teir dungeons cause of picky people till i found the clan im in. I have stage 12 baleful and 955 AP and produce 60-90k damage and do just fine in NS on my HM 11 FM. I have stage 9 baleful and 914 AP and produce 36-45k damage on my HM 9 WL but everyone loves SB so i have that going for me. I have stage 6 baleful and 881 AP on my Hm10 summoner and do 36-40k damage on her in NS and i dont ever die. Knowing the mechanics is key in NS even with 850 AP, as long as you know what your doing in NS then there should be no problems. 

The problem i have with NS and pugging is getting party members that have under 800 AP. Now i dont scream at people for their AP ever but people should have enough common sense to know that their AP is too low for a particular dungeon. I wont even run irontech or Ebondrake lair until i know i have 1k ap but i also understand that my damage would be bad for those two. Maybe my FM would be fine for at least Irontech Forge, i dunno, but i dont feel like pushing my luck that some elitist is gonna yell at me and ruin the game for me. When my clan decides to have a go at it, im sure i will be one of the first to jump on board. I never pug if i feel my AP is too low or i have not fully learned and comprehended the mechs yet in a dungeon because people are a bunch of meanie heads most times. 

Point I'm trying to make is they should upgrade their weapon first. It's more efficient. They also need to be able to win the bid, Max the bracelet, and have whatever badge or Hm skill is needed to make the bracelet work its best.

My point was not that there should be a cutoff at Rift/Dawn, but rather than people can benefit more from rift than from bracelet, and don't need rng drops or ridiculous amounts of time spamming dungeon to get it.  Lets not confuse good gearing advice with knee jerk f8 bs.

I think my point for NS is not so much that it can't be cleared with low ap parties, but that it takes considerably longer, and when you and most ppl in there are spamming 200x it adds up.  Getting dps up should be a priority over farming bracelet, but that's my opinion.

80k would be fine for IF, and if you have a decent party and can contribute with poison and ss mechs then EL should ok too as long as you go with understanding teammates.    But yeah, respect the dungeon, I agree.  I tended to be really conservative when joining pugs too, but sometimes I think I held back a bit too much.  But... what is holding you back from upgrading your weapon on FM?

I have the right badges for frost WL tiger build.  Just seems like few classes benefit from bracelet as much as Sin does, was expecting more from bracelet tbh.  Only thing I'm really missing on WL is bt earring, which is significant.  And Raven would be better for bracelet, for sure, but that's not gonna happen until my Sin gets Aransu, and he still needs Undying badge fusion (tomorrow YAY!!!!!!), and vt mystic badge.

But... what is holding you back from upgrading your weapon on FM?

in short its mostly cause of my alts. i like to run purple dungeons for gold so i can save up for leg accessories on my FM. I run Daily challenge and purple dungeons on three characters all over 900AP...well as of today, so that my FM can have gold. That and trying to get more mats right now for raven or dawn forge. Doesnt help when a person fails at prem trans stones, there goes more mats down the drain. I have worst rng in this game. I dont have the luxury of buying ncoin very much to sell for gold nor will i ever take a chance to get gold on a third party site. So I am pretty much grinding for everything i make in game. Im sure lol if i had unlimited access to real life dollars i would whale the heck out of my FM :P

That being said i am focusing on my FM for upgrades right now and not the two alts, just needed the alts ok enough to push through most of the purple dungeons for the gold. Also my clan was short on warlocks for bt so i took focus off my FM temporarily and put some focus getting my warlock good enough for bt runs in the clan if it was needed.

I more or less use same strategy, my 4 alts feed my main.  I really only play the WL alt semi-regularly, 2 others do dkv, fas and crafting and that's about it.  I pay for premium, that helps the grind, but other than that and the  occasional and modest trove, I don't swipe.  Getting your clan to high bonus levels helps, too.  

Ah, pts transmute fails heartbreak.  As long as your @ 50% or better its worth it.

Archived