Lost Continent Explorer’s Pack - not for us Aussies?

Morlach

http://static.bladeandsoul.com/uploads/articles/pdf/BnS-Dawn-of-the Lost-Continent-Giveaway-Rules_EN.pdf?_ga=2.146844657.794217065.1510850244-2001796561.1510850244

Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, and Mexico and residents of a member state of the European Union, Iceland, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey (for the purposes of this Contest, residents of these countries will be deemed part of the European Union) who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry and a current Blade & Soul player who has satisfied the following eligibility criteria: (1) must have an NCSOFT account created prior to the start of the registration period; (2) has at least one Level 10 character on their Blade & Soul account; (3) the Blade & Soul account is in good standing; and (4) completes the Event Registration Process as defined below (“Eligible Player”).

I am a new player so not even sure if i had a level 10 toon by the time required but it seems us Aussies aren't eligible?

10 minutes ago, Morlach said:

they take my subscription money to play on NA servers and money to buy NCoins to play on NA servers, so we should be included....

But it's your own choice to play, that's like me playing on KR, CN, etc. and expect to get stuff they give them because I chose to spend money on their servers.

From the NCSoft website:

NCSOFT® is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Blade & Soul®, Lineage®, Guild Wars® and WildStar® franchises. NCSOFT West is a division of NCSOFT that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at http://www.ncsoft.com/. 

35 minutes ago, Morlach said:

From the NCSoft website:

NCSOFT® is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Blade & Soul®, Lineage®, Guild Wars® and WildStar® franchises. NCSOFT West is a division of NCSOFT that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at http://www.ncsoft.com/. 

I'm not talking about the whole company though. BnS in specific is meant for EU/NA which is why they only have EU and NA servers.

43 minutes ago, Morlach said:

From the NCSoft website:

That's the company. Not the events. NA and such don't get the same events and patches as other servers, such as KR. If that quote applied to all patches and such, we'd have the same things as the KR and other Asian servers do lmao. This event is pretty much for NA and EU. 

19 hours ago, Morlach said:

http://static.bladeandsoul.com/uploads/articles/pdf/BnS-Dawn-of-the Lost-Continent-Giveaway-Rules_EN.pdf?_ga=2.146844657.794217065.1510850244-2001796561.1510850244

Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, and Mexico and residents of a member state of the European Union, Iceland, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey (for the purposes of this Contest, residents of these countries will be deemed part of the European Union) who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry and a current Blade & Soul player who has satisfied the following eligibility criteria: (1) must have an NCSOFT account created prior to the start of the registration period; (2) has at least one Level 10 character on their Blade & Soul account; (3) the Blade & Soul account is in good standing; and (4) completes the Event Registration Process as defined below (“Eligible Player”).

I am a new player so not even sure if i had a level 10 toon by the time required but it seems us Aussies aren't eligible?

If you have all the following criteria as mentioned above 1~4, register and redeem the rewards during the launch day. So yes, as an Aussie you will enjoy the goodies as well.

14 hours ago, Souba said:

Blame your country, not the company. Things like this happen because some countries have rules regarding things like this, making you ineligible.

BBZZZZZTTT Wrong answer, please try again. I have been playing MMOs and heavy PC gamer since 1998 and not once have i missed out on these types of promotions.

On 17/11/2017 at 3:57 AM, Morlach said:

dont worry mate, as a fellow Aussie, I can assure you that you will get it if you sign up, NC just forgets that we exist but I promise you that we can get these, all of the other packs like this, including the gunslinger satchel and the Jinsoyun costume from MxM had the same restriction and I was able to get both of them, so dont worry, sign up for it and you will get it

Archived