Why take upgrade materials out of peach vendor?!

Souba

The changes your making to celestial basin are nice, as far as cost reductions are concerned. But why take out xanos disks and other upgrade mats and change them over to solar energy? You're making progression even slower again this way, because you can only get a certain amount of solar energy per day, while one can grind peaches any time they want.

This is just totally backwards thinking, why is this company always making nice changes then taking them away?

I mean xanos discs aren't that hard to get. I got 4 of em just from farming for blackstones to put on my alts and I didn't even have to pay for 3 of em cause everybody else passed. Besides it's better to use your peaches on the delicious treasure pouches. I saw another 950 moonstones for that aransu weapon I need to farm LOL.

Yeah, but what you might experience in a dungeon and what others might experience in terms of trying to get their mats is two different things...it was nice not having to fight other people for mats or have them drive the price up just to do it. Granted the solar energy lets you get them without fighting others as well, but still, it makes things less accessable. Mostly I just feel this is a completely pointless change, theres just no good reason for it at all, no explanation or justification . Just "were changing it cause we can"

5 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

It's not pointless. The point is for you to not sleep in the basin, but go and try to join lobbies that want 100 more AP than you have in order to farm xanos.

People are going to live in basin anyway, thanks to Treasure Pouches available for 500 peaches. Dragon soup might sell well too, to grind EXP along the way.

If anything, any daily-currency-gated materials only hurt new and alt players. They would want to utilize their precious solar energy for expensive soul badges instead.

Archived