What to do whit AFK playes?

Unyx

Any game master can answer at that?

Why u not implement a report option for AFK players in dungeons they are more and more .

We are not forced to clear all that dungeons and they only loot or talk bad whit us after all 

there is so many afkers right now...its like group of horde afkers roaming in dungeon right now and u want us make a screenshot every single of it and sent it to support everytime its happen kinda too much...i guess its time to implent something for this issues...something that really have impact to teach those afkers a lesson...since those afkers going too far right now...not to mention some dungeon they just afk at the entrance portal and get the quest clear w/o moving an inch...

The problem is that even IF they do ban afkers when there are enough evidences from tickets. They only ban the characters (afkers), not the whole accounts. So, the afkers don't even care if they ban their afk characters because they can still play on their main characters within the same account. Also, usually it is just 1 day or a week (repeated offenses) of ban. It is never a permanent ban. 

If they do ban the whole accounts for the afkers, then they wouldn't even take the chance to afk in dungeons. 

Relying on GMs to do the bans is useless. They have shit loads of stuff to do (fixing bugs in games and answering tickets and preparing for upcoming events and patches). Who will spend extra time to investigate certain players if they really afk or not. 

Before they fix this problem, we should just continue to solo these low level heroic dungeons until they implement a solution to it.

the idea ban the whole acc is good to me...atleast those ppl dont think "ah they just ban 1 char..i still can play others char"..this issues is not new issues since i see tons of topic about this before and the respond that we get...take a screenshot and file a ticket...same respond all over again and again...if those step really work pretty much u see less ppl afkers and less ppl make that topic in forum but still we get more and more afkers and ppl still make same topic at forum...of course u can solo if u have a better gear but how about the new players? they still cant solo those dungeon...i know some ppl will comment later go with clan member go with friends...joining the social clan is easy compared to others clan but does the social clan willing to make daily together? i'll doubt about it...

Archived