Unhelpful Support Team

karriesmatic

Is there anyone here who was able to transfer these items to their alt character?

Raven Soul Shield - Chest 5 
Raven Soul Shield - Chest 6 
Raven Soul Shield - Chest 7 
Raven Soul Shield - Chest 8

Because I recently asked for Support Team's help on transferring these and responded to me that this was impossible. It said:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.
Unfortunately, the items in question are not eligible to be transferred as the items are intended to be character bound.
I'm sorry that we couldn't grant your request. If you have any other question or issue, please let us know.

Thanks,

Leanne
NCSOFT Support Team"

Why aren't they helping me? Also, why are they taking too long to respond nowadays? Usually they respond in 8-10 hours, but now, they take about 1-2 days before they get back to you...and with a disappointing response.

If they allow transferring the raven SS chests, they would have made raven feathers to be account bound already. (sooner or later they will do it - my prediction is within 6 months.) Wait until they make raven feathers account bound first before you go and ask them to transfer these chests.

I do believe they make exceptions for some players. So, if you are a whale player who have spent over $10,000 USD per week in this game, I believe they will do any service for you because they have all the history and records for your account.

Archived