Wednesday's Unscheduled Maintenance - Thank You for Your Patience

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Last Wednesday during our routine maintenance, we identified various issues with our Account Management system that required us to take the game offline for another maintenance. While these issues are now resolved, we understand that this has caused an inconvenience for our players eager to get back in game. As a thank you for your patience, please enjoy these items in the Hongmoon Store as a token of our appreciation:

• 2x Treasured Memory Chest

Thank you again and see you in game! 

• Liinxy unlocked this topic

Thank you very much for resolving the issues and the compensation.

I admit the issues and downtime were annoying and did affect me a bit given when the downtime was active but I understand such problems can arise during such updates =).

I just want to mention one thing.
So... the sheduled maintenance was a little longer than 3 hours and the unsheduled one was like 2.5 hour, it's around 6 hours in total. You've decided to give us something for 6 hours of maintenance during that day. However... the update's maintenance during previous week took over 9 hours (150% of the previous time - from 1 PM to 10 PM for EU people) PLUS it caused "intended" changes which made a lot of players not available to complete Temple of Eluvium during this week. So... we had to wait much longer and we couldn't clear our raid because it was simply too difficult for MANY people. Where is compensation for that?
I'd say: add another 3 chests and Temple of Eluvium resets with reset system for everyone who tried but couldn't finish it.

Also one more thing. Why is forum's avatar a female? It feels disgusting while I'm not a female.

More like, why the hell is maintenance still in thé Middle of thé ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing day, on a wednesday when all thé kids are home ....

Do your maintenance like iunno 12 hours earlier / later so it's in thé Middle of thé night, like every other mmorpg

Every week we lose half a premium day cause of this while there is no compensation For that

I don't know of any other MMO that doesn't do their maintenance during the day. You know people are getting paid to do that server maintenance. So it makes sense to me it would be during the day. I also don't know of any other MMO that gives "Compensation." LOL! This stuff cracks me up!

Archived