6v6 Battlegrounds needs fixing

Miss Twinkle

I love pvp, but the way battlegrounds are made, makes this 6vs6 a pain, I find it absolutely displeasing to do them, knowing that if you have 2 raven people on the other team is almost garanty a loss, worst in baluga, every rushes to middle, and we all know in the first minut who wins 90% of the time.

There is really no good pvp right now in openworld, and the unfairness is so high its ridicolus

Fix it either:

with hard/soft caps

with better matchmaking

with better ranking system + gear (since people derank, lower geared people shouldnt be punished for it)

just had 10 baluga runs, and all of them we could already see who wins after 1 minut, where the heck is the fun in that, and no wonder more and more people dislike or quit doing pvp all together

I agree that 6v6 needs some serious fixing. I would say we should have gear brackets such as:

Bracket 1: Max gear someone can have True Ivorymoon 10 ;  Soul stage 4 ;  Pinnacle accessories ;  Midnight Sky Petal Soulshields (everything lower will be still same bracket) ; Pentagonal Gems

Bracket 2: Baleful/Seraph/Galaxy 1 - stage 12 ; True Hongmoon/ Ascending ; All legendary accessories that have Draken as Base component ; Whirlwind Soulshields ; Non Legendary Soul Badges ; Hexagonal Gems

Bracket 3: Raven/Dawnforge/Riftwalk/Ascendant stage 1 - 6 ; Cosmic/Transcendent 5 ; Black Tower legendary accessories ; Legendary  Bracelet ; Black Tower/Beluga Soulshield ; Mystic Badges ; Octagonal Gems

Bracket 4: Raven/Dawnforge/Riftwalk/Ascendant stage 9 ; True Cosmic / Transcendent Soul ; Aransu Accessories and the Skyshatter ring ; Aransu Soulshields ; Legendary Soulbadges and Legendary Mystic badges

Also give the option to report player for afking.

The current brackets are merely a suggestion and people should tell what they think about it but in general I tried to prevent from people having an unfair advantage between min vs max gear of a bracket. That said there has to be an advantage for max gear people so I just limited it to 4 brackets. Also once we get the next upgrade past raven I say we should put Raven/Dawnforge/Riftwalk/Ascendant stage 9 in the third bracket and then the new path at Bracket 4. 

Also once you entered a match in that said bracket, all items that are deemed to high (lets say you took off all your stuff except a lowbie weapon) should be grayed out so you cannot equip them. Brackets will be chosen from the current equipped gear (having a raven 9 in vault wont affect your brackets). 

And for last, the rewards should also change depending which  bracket you playing, first off just the amount of Battle Points you get by winning but eventually doing a stage 4 trifecta could be giving lets say beehives.

• 1 month later...

Also there is another important problem!!! High geared players joining low rank clans and doing clan war.There should be 2-3 days ban after leaving clansNo named clans get high clan war bonuses or WHO trying rank up their clans at list they losing matches..

also balance these 2 class pls : blade dancer and destroyer? Why ? because they have too much resist on ther tab spin already. Resist dmg/ deflect stun and dmg/ resist stun and daze, not counting their hm block ( BD) and blue/ furry buff ( destroyer). Everyone said having summoner in team is a free win in 6v6 but i think having blade dancer/ destroyer will make it win for sure. NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!!!!! How ?  by taking away their resist to stun and daze on spin is good ideal also didnt make them invulnerable yet because of their hm block/ blue/ furry !!!!!!!!!! Seriously DO IT NCSOFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Fix the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 6v6 PvP already. I'm tired of being one shot by people with PvE gear. If you are wearing PvE gear in a PvP format, you should be an absolute push over because your gear is absolutely worthless in that format. There should be no possible way for people to one-shot each other in PvP. Fix your shit NCSoft because you are pissing us off.

BGs need to be fixed but this wont happen, cause 6vs6 is just the feeding ground for whales.

Anyway .....

On 2.10.2017 at 1:39 AM, XxLinkxX said:

also balance these 2 class pls : blade dancer and destroyer? Why ? because they have too much resist on ther tab spin already. Resist dmg/ deflect stun and dmg/ resist stun and daze, not counting their hm block ( BD) and blue/ furry buff ( destroyer). Everyone said having summoner in team is a free win in 6v6 but i think having blade dancer/ destroyer will make it win for sure. NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!!!!! How ?  by taking away their resist to stun and daze on spin is good ideal also didnt make them invulnerable yet because of their hm block/ blue/ furry !!!!!!!!!! Seriously DO IT NCSOFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at first this is a class "thing" and belongs to another thread but I cant resist to answer this nonsense ...  you are one of those ppl without any class knowledge and/or any clue about PvP. both classes u mention can easy be stoped via a knockdown to get them out of the spinn, as well force grabs or any sort of skills that pulls enemy towards a target or target area. So do urself a favour and stop complaining and learn more about class strenght and weaknesses.

On 10/1/2017 at 4:39 PM, XxLinkxX said:

Obviously, you haven't played these 2 classes. They can't resist damage and deflect stun at the same time. It is either 1 or the other. If they choose parry stun spin, it doesn't boost defense or resist damage, any gears warlock/summoner with parry penetration skills to kill them easily. The other spin is defense boost. In 6v6, it is pretty useless when you are fighting against max soul players because they can still kill you in 2-3 hits when the soul procc. Also, simple knockdown can get them out of their spin. Also, remember that each spin consumes 2 chi (unlike the block from wl, bm, kfm, which doesn't consumes any chi and can spam all day). Without getting hit or hitting people, they can only do 5 spins at most.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the clearly broken gunner? A Raven 6 gunner is almost guaranteed at least 1.5m damage, and almost all of it will be PVE (no CC). A gunner with Raven and a Transcendant soul can literally kill your entire team in less than 8 seconds if he pops up on the side.

Archived