6v6 Clan BG

Volguen

Hello guys.

Maybe you suffered the horrors to fight vs (smurf) clans on BG.

Then you know whats mean fight versus  Ascendant weapon + True Transcendent soul when your clan is low rank.

So more than complain about it, let's propose a solution:

what about to implement a penalty for leaving or been kicked from competitive clans.

7 days starting Wednesday after Weekly reset. This will prevent that High geared players farm low rank clans.

Another topic about this is the true transcendent soul on BG.

An idea to keep a competitive fight, will be, keep True hongmoon Energy stage 10 effect  from higher tiers.

Those ideas are oriented to balance.

Best regards ! 

On 7/16/2017 at 4:02 PM, Volguen said:

.Another topic about this is the true transcendent soul on BG.

An idea to keep a competitive fight, will be, keep True hongmoon Energy stage 10 effect  from higher tiers.

No.  Why do you feel other people should be unable to use the gear they farmed/paid for just because you don't have it?

we got the same bs every day after day....do you guys actually read this damn forum? or is it just a place for us to think we have our voices heard?

good that we get new legendary items with the new update, but god forbid you would actually do something about the stupid battleground matchmaking in both clan battles and normal bg!

is it so hard to match people in battleground based on their gear and not on their points? IS IT? NO, i'm sure as hell it's not, it's just some damn code lines. but you just don't care...we will see how much you start caring when there will be nobody to play your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game! you think we are not aware of the reason why you are merging the servers? because there are no more players! losers! FIX PVP and i promise people will start enjoying the game much more!!!!!

On 5.8.2017 at 11:11 PM, nonistaicho said:

is it so hard to match people in battleground based on their gear and not on their points? IS IT? NO,

It isn't, but that wouldn't be balanced, fair or whatever aswell. Also, it is definitely not easy to build a matchmaking with gear. you would need to define some measure for the quality of your gear for pvp.. and as we know our "I KNOW EVERYTHING BETTER"-community, there will be a bunch of people flaming that they should change something, no matter what they do.

I will ignore the rest your post, since it is the usual "I know whats best for the game and if you do this, it will be sooo much better, if you don't, the whole game will die !!1!!11!".

Archived