Help a new player out, got little confused on how to procceed lvl 45+

SinCity

So at the moment i am lvl 46 and i just got the Ivorymoon weapon. I also unlocked, 4 dungeons that are lvl 45 mushin,poharan, etc... So my concern is mainly the soul shield and accessories, do the dungeons i unlocked worth the grind, like getting new soul shields from there, necklace,earing,ring,belt?(if those drop), or i shouldn't bother with anything else and just keep progressing with the story?

Also I've reached act 4 chp 4, and the new village i appeared at, had some Dailies but those Dailies are marked in Red letters and the locations are inside the village, which apparently i can't hit anything there as they are "friendly" units. 

Much appreciate if someone could guide me here a little, what to pay attention to, since i find some outdated stuff on google. 

Just keep doing the main story. eventually it'll give you full sets of accessories and soul shields. By the time you finish the current released story. you'll have a very upgraded weapon, basically right before legendary weapon, 3 hongmoon gems, pet aura, moonwater soul, either full lucent or pinnacle accessories.

The new dailies you got in Grand Harvest Square are mostly likely the quests for the event that happens in that town every couple of hours. Again not really necessary for you to do, plus it's notorious for being full of people and very laggy. 

The soulshield from bloodshade harbor is pretty good. Much better than the one you get doing story. So you can go to crossserver and do a few runs. You will have to do Poharans dungeon once first to get access to BSH. This will be your first 2 more or less real dungeons, so have fun. Once upon a time that was the endgame content.

After you finish the story you're pretty much ready to start yeti and get the full ss from there. If you learn the mechanics for sogun lament you can even skip yeti and start getting ss 6,7,8 from there or the full ss if you prefer it and then do msp to get ss 1,2,3,4,5 or full ss depending on your class. You can start msp as soon as you finish the story for stages 1-3 so it's a good idea to start joining parties to get the ss drops and flowers for your badge.

Archived