Drop Rate 0.0000000¼%

salman

i think this game have [edited - PhoenixMitra] low and stupid drop rate  i doing many runs Gloomdross for my weapon and i dont see chest yet so we need more luck for see chest then we need more lucky for get weapon class , guys this weapon for upgrade not legendary why make  low drop rate % i am sorry but if you put a child as possible works better than you bns GM's you fix this shiit or put a child better believe me ..................

26 minutes ago, salman said:

I think this game has a very low drop rate. I have done so many runs of Gloomdross for my weapon, and have yet to see a single chest. We already need some serious luck to get a chest to drop, and even more luck to get the corresponding weapon for our class. Guys... this is just an upgrade, not a legendary item. Why make the drop rate so low? Fix this, or just replace the GM's with children because even a child does a better job than the BnS GM's.

i am aware of those low drop rate box must funny thing is weapon box got low drop rate, then you have to open it to get your class with a low chance rate ... i personally stoped my weapon to legendary stage 1, running Something like 15 desolate tomb with only 1 weapon box made me understand how fool are people trying to pve, not to mention this gloodroomsoonblablabla weapon, blowing people's mind.

18 minutes ago, iokunn said:

Why dont you just farm some peaches and buy the weapon in the merchant?  /tired

It still an RNG box for 6000 peaches. And with a low geared character you do like 3-4 gloomdross runs within the same timeframe.

2 hours ago, poisonedOcean said:

dude, it's a MMO. Of course it's a low drop rate, they deal with millions when it comes to statistics. Now if you not ok with chance, better stay away of MMOs and rng

i've been playing mmo before your mother born you , drop rate in this game like 0%  another game make it 40% cuz this not legendary its just chest  weapon and low weapon 

2 hours ago, poisonedOcean said:

dude, it's a MMO. Of course it's a low drop rate, they deal with millions when it comes to statistics. Now if you not ok with chance, better stay away of MMOs and rng

Still no point of timewalling old content.

Archived