Get weapons which are only available from story quest.

Spirit Kami

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 7:52 AM, Spirit Kami said:

As you all know, people who finished the story quest cannot get any item from it, and so I'd like to have some weapons present in the story line up to trade in some NPC, for example the Sablesteel Dagger.

A bit confused here... If you are still using the old HongMoon weapon, you can salvage it which will give you the equivalent (or even better) new weapon. You can check them here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

no shes talking about the weapons they give you in the story quest now instead of the hongmoon weapon. because you dont get the ivory moon weapon until you leave moonwater plains so until that point the story line gives you various different weapons to use that arent obtainable any other way in game

• 2 weeks later...

What I mean is: Since I already finished the story quest way after they released the new ivorymoon weapon, I can't get any of the weapons present in the story. I know very well that you can salvage the hongmoon weapon, I may have not made myself clear in what I meant (930ap sin). For example: in the story quest, you get a weapon called "Sablesteel", but since I already finished the story I can't get that weapon by any means.

22 hours ago, Spirit Kami said:

What I mean is: Since I already finished the story quest way after they released the new ivorymoon weapon, I can't get any of the weapons present in the story. I know very well that you can salvage the hongmoon weapon, I may have not made myself clear in what I meant (930ap sin). For example: in the story quest, you get a weapon called "Sablesteel", but since I already finished the story I can't get that weapon by any means.

Afaic most of them can drop from various bosses ; p

On 8/5/2017 at 3:43 PM, Spirit Kami said:

Well I tried to look for the Sablesteel Dagger which is the one I want and haven't found anything so idk

as I remember correctly.. it used to be dropped in misty woods from random crap mobs, but that was when I played back in china lv45 patch.

• 1 month later...

Archived