so.. BM's...

zerooo

well since a long time ago i was wondering why the bm doesnt have a scabbard like sins ? the draw stance looks like they should have a scabbard or something , so it would be extremely nice if devs make a scabbard for bm's too ...i'll pay any ammount of money for that :D

sry for my english D:

Because it will be clipping constantly. Take Skyrim into consideration - There are mods and mods and mods about that game. Nobody managed to fix how sheathes work. Also what scabbard/sheath would you put into the crafted siren sword or the yeti sword? They're absolutely massive in their size.

@MassiveEgo If you play an assassin/warlock and collect many weapon skins you would see that most dagger have great scabbard design that does not fully cover the weapon. Since assassin/warlock have many animation that involves drawing/sheathing their weapon, it caught my attention how cool the scabbard designs are. The scabbard design is now my main criteria when choosing dagger skins.

It is hard for me to explain, it is easier if you login and play around with the animation yourself. Hope they can implement it for swords too so BM/BD looks much cooler in their draw stance.

There's a big difference between a sheath for a knife and a sheath scabbard for a sword. Length. A knife unsheathing can be made with the fast animations we see. As a matter of fact what we see ingame is doable irl. With a sword making an unsheathing animation that fast without ruining it by introducing clipping on unsheathing, would make it look weird and unnatural to the eye.

@MassiveEgo Like I said, a lot of dagger scabbard design does not fully cover the blade. It is really troublesome to describe, if you go play assassin/warlock and start collecting daggers you would understand better. I just hope they would design these unique scabbard for blades too. They actually looks more like just a hook rather than a scabbard, so the clipping is minimum just like how it is for daggers.

I even played some games before where the scabbard for a long Kanata does not cover one side of the blade. I know in reality it does not work but who cares its a game, minimum clipping, looking cool is all it matters.

devs can do anything, resize existing scabbard for example the daggers  (seraph maybe they are the same only diference is size and grip), bm's would looks daaamn good with a scabbard , i mean draw stance would look awesome !  i played skyrim before and they have scabbards for the dragonbane (if im not mistaken )  something like , clipping is a minor thing at least for me , i prefer a sheath and look cool than my sword just hanging in my back in mid-air :( 

I.E. one for draw stance and one for basic stance?

Using two swords at once isn't really possible with BM as it is now obviously. Making one that does use them would require a whole new class which ain't happening.

And I'm with MassiveEgo on this one. I don't see even a partial sheath working, in that case the other hand of the BM would still have to hold the scabbard in draw stance and screw up Violent Blade + moving it every time when switching stances. Impractical af.

Archived