Can there be a return of Dreadtide Weapons?

Hinotama000

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Dad:

People made countless topics about the weapons not dropping anymore in that mini dungeon since somethin happened around 2015 or 16 w/e update it was that removed them and to this day we sill got no answer about them bringing the skins back. Even when I had one of the managers in discord talking to her about the missing weapons I could obviously tell she didn' care because it was more important things they want to take care of (like what aside from poor connections this game has day in and out)

The part that they don't care about the our wishes is really sad, but not really suprising :'D

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Dad:

If I recall the weps were removed in KR/Tai due to bots farming the place and i'm guessing because of that it also, next patch update, effected our region, but in kr and tai it was added again unlike for us it's permanently removed.

Maybe they forgot the patch for us >:c Or only the wishes from the asian players are important I don't know :'D

• 1 year later...

Simply put, I would really like to get an update on the status of restoring the dreadtide weapons skins from the dreadtide arena. I remember they got removed to prevent bot farming but is there any other way to obtain these? I used to run the lynblade verson on my weapon but lost it when I converted my weapon to get access to the new content and forgot that it would destroy it in the process. I would've gladly went the longer way of destroying my weapon and starting over instead of losing the skin itself since it was a necessary cosmetic to complete my lynblade assassin look. What are my option to obtain this weapon skin back if there are any. Thanks

I've sent a message to their support and they asked me to bring my inquiry to the forum. Since this conversation seems to be the most recent one about the issue I'll comment here instead.

The players are offering different way to add them to the game and the korean version of the game already added them back in the game. The easy way to prevent bot farming stuff is to make the box and item account or character bound on pick up, if they can't sell it, they won't farm it.

The thing is, new players don't even know how incredible these weapon skins look like because they cannot obtain them and thus can't participate in the forum to motivate the team to bring them back in. They should at least make an lenghty appareance in the F10 store to promote it, gather some money and implement them back in. The NCoin version should be sellable and the dreadtide arena version should be bound so people can buy them or farm them.

Since no action has been taken since their removal and no forum official has interacted with player on their inquiry about the subject, we are forced to go directly for support ticket about it. I will still add my comment on the mentionned forum conversation that I shared with you but I don't believe one more comment will change the indifference we are getting about this subject.

I'm still looking everyday several times at F5 for a sword, but for over 2 years there was not a single one:JinsoyunPale: Only bangles and KFM gauntlets for 5-15k gold xD Nowadays I wouldn't even mind to pay some k gold for it, but yeah, there wasn't a single overpriced sword at all in the market.

I'm regularly updating these posts, in hopes, that one day the weapons will come back :ArftosPleaseBig:

In a german thread about this topic one moderator answered me some months ago and said, he noticed the wish and will pass it to the Dev Team, but can't promise anything.

So yeah, bring them finally back :HajoonCheer:

Edited by RyVerseLy

I dont really want the weapon as I don't think it looks that good on sin but I don't get why the weapons to not drop (anymore). Just make the chests bound on character. people seem to like them a lot as thsi topic gets back every now and then.

Also, why not add all purple weapons to wardrobe? Or even expand it to blue and green weapons? There are some skins that look awesome for some classes. Also this may give players something fun to do beside running dungeons each day. Can I also wish the weapons from old 24 man poharan and hae mujin be turned into chests to use with key? And not it being totally random which weapon skin you get.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember when I got it, it was for sale at the TM for 15 silver and it was all the money I got back in 2016 hahaha. I would like to have them back, even a new version for the astromancer which is my new main and I would love to have it, I don't care if it takes its rarity off. The weapons looked so great back then that was why I got it, and now it does too. 
ArBFDww.jpg

• Like 1