So is this intended or what?

NineArt

If you are looking for an answer, "just keep on participating", this trove event is a scam, full of bug's, and most of the high-level items never drop, they are only on the list to instigate players to buy, but They have no drop, you can only gather lots of garbage.

On 5/27/2017 at 2:44 AM, NineArt said:

0C398Vs.jpg?1

Mysterious Crystal x 1 for 5g? and the same happens to radiant energies too.......Don't remember that being the case in previous troves

Actually, Mysterious Crystals were around this price last trove too (if my memory serves me well)

It is because mysterious crystal doesn't drop in any of the dungeons/mobs/bosses in this game. So, you can only obtain them from HM store (daily special) and events. So, they are considered to be rare items. The price is about right.

Also, the items from trove are only very cheap when you hit crit.

11 hours ago, Moonstruck said:

Actually, Mysterious Crystals were around this price last trove too (if my memory serves me well)

No they were not.

11 hours ago, FrozenB said:

It is because mysterious crystal doesn't drop in any of the dungeons/mobs/bosses in this game. So, you can only obtain them from HM store (daily special) and events. So, they are considered to be rare items. The price is about right.

Also, the items from trove are only very cheap when you hit crit.

They were always 1g before the only reason to make them more expensive is to make players rather buy them in the hm store to make more cash.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

No they were not.

They were always 1g before the only reason to make them more expensive is to make players rather buy them in the hm store to make more cash.

Sometimes, it is 1g. Sometimes it is 5g.

Just like today, there is a bundle of 2 mysterious crystal in my trove and it costs 1g. It is just like legendary jewelry, if it is only 1, then it costs 5g each. If it is a stack of 10, then it costs like 25g. The more you get in a stack, the cheaper it is per one item. 

9 hours ago, Cor said:

No they were not.

They weren't always 1g last trove, I'm pretty sure of this. I wasn't buying them cause they were too expensive, and 1g a piece is cheap...

21 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Sometimes, it is 1g. Sometimes it is 5g.

Just like today, there is a bundle of 2 mysterious crystal in my trove and it costs 1g. It is just like legendary jewelry, if it is only 1, then it costs 5g each. If it is a stack of 10, then it costs like 25g. The more you get in a stack, the cheaper it is per one item. 

That's the case for crit chests, having them cost 5 times as much just because it's 2 instead of 1 crystal in two normal chest is not normal and was not like that in previous troves. I also got one single crystal for 1g yesterday so either nc fixed it or there are single mysterious crystals for both 1g and 5g in there which doesn't make any sense. There is also radiant energy for 5g which wasn't the case for previous troves either.

3 hours ago, Cor said:

That's the case for crit chests, having them cost 5 times as much just because it's 2 instead of 1 crystal in two normal chest is not normal and was not like that in previous troves. I also got one single crystal for 1g yesterday so either nc fixed it or there are single mysterious crystals for both 1g and 5g in there which doesn't make any sense. There is also radiant energy for 5g which wasn't the case for previous troves either.

um...if you see a 5g price for a single mysterious crystal, then pick other items? There is a list of items for you to pick. 

Archived