our x

newbiez

This wouldn't be much of a big deal though. Making it stack 2 cc's would only increase it's usability in PvE and nowhere else. And nobody whines about PvE...

As of now WL is absolutely useless for the team when it comes to cc's compared to other classes. A BD can do the mechanics of the first boss of Sundered Nexus alone (3KD's, 2 daze from V alone, 2 stun from raid alone) while a WL can only do 2 stun with an thrall up (which is incredibly hard to time) potentially do a double daze with 3 and X, loosing the very important leech cd reduction from 3 and I think that's about it. It's not even possible to do double KD as WL.

Making the X double stun/daze/KD would actually make WL not entirely useless for CC mechanics.

yes i talking about pve here since i dont or rarely pvp in this game...im kinda frustrating when  watching the class that can double cc easily with 1 button skill and still fail to use it...aka in first and second boss ec...not to mention in nexus too...for me right now really need the double daze since as we know fm cant double daze anymore for a long range class...so i thought ah as a wl maybe we can be useful in this cc phase by helping them with double daze...i know we can combo it but i dont wanna lose dmg...so that why i hope our x button skills can get double cc later

On 2017-5-5 at 1:41 PM, BaalV said:

I don't think it will take place, because people complain enough already on Warlock's improvement. Let's hope he won't be nerfed instead of getting strengthened

oh believe you me there are nerfs on the way for sb if you dont know yet. 

Warlock

• Added Awakened Dragon Call, Awakened Dragon Helix
  • Wingstorm M1 (Shadow)
    • Decreases the cooldown of Leech by 1 sec per hit
  • Awakened Dimensional Salvo
    • Generates 2 focus on critical hit
  • Awakened Bombardment
    • Generates 1 > 2 focus on critical hit
  • Soul Burn
    • Cast time decreased to 1 sec from 2 sec
    • Removed cooldown refresh
    • Removed 20% movement speed increase
    • Critical damage increase decreased to 20% from 50%
  • Time Distortion
    • First tick refreshes cooldown of party members with 50m
  • Dimensional Salvo M2
    • Damage decreased
  • Dragon Helix M2
    • Damage decreased

I was kinda sad I didn't see the HM book next to that skill. We could actually use that double cc from daze (Tether Blades) Beside the Thralls Onrush (which can be unreliable due to it trying to cast others skill over Onrush) the only other cc we can do that isn't activated by the enemy (Quells KD ability with Tether Blades KD) is the Imprisons Daze and Tether Blades Daze. This would be particularly useful against Yungsang when he goes to drink in Mushins tower and we got no double cc to stop him outside the 2 I mentioned above. With the double KD being impossible since hes not attacking you.

Please bring that back and the Warlocks snare when you ss, that was helpful. Don't know why they got rid of it in the first place.

37 minutes ago, Bluehog said:

I was kinda sad I didn't see the HM book next to that skill. We could actually use that double cc from daze (Tether Blades) Beside the Thralls Onrush (which can be unreliable due to it trying to cast others skill over Onrush) the only other cc we can do that isn't activated by the enemy (Quells KD ability with Tether Blades KD) is the Imprisons Daze and Tether Blades Daze. This would be particularly useful against Yungsang when he goes to drink in Mushins tower and we got no double cc to stop him outside the 2 I mentioned above. With the double KD being impossible since hes not attacking you.

Please bring that back and the Warlocks snare when you ss, that was helpful. Don't know why they got rid of it in the first place.

the snare on ss was probably the most useful skill against close range classes like bm and kfm since they had to use their ss to get out of it giving you time to get time distance

18 hours ago, Kevi said:

oh believe you me there are nerfs on the way for sb if you dont know yet. 

I don't see much of a nerf here. From what I see, it makes SB rotation a lot less focus demanding. And that -1s cd on Leech on Wingstorm hit is a huge boost for dark build, especially those who have badges.

The damage decrease on those PvP skills, I say it's a fair re-balance if you don't know how broken those 2 skills are in Arena. If you don't pvp, this change doesn't mean anything to you.

As for decrease of SB crit damage, I'm a bit two sided on this but I don't think it will do anything to your dps in party play. Since SB affect party as a whole, you won't suffer in DPS alone on this one.

Removed 20% movement speed increase - is a bit of a let down but I guess this makes it fair for melee class.

4 hours ago, Ganhur said:

I don't see much of a nerf here. From what I see, it makes SB rotation a lot less focus demanding. And that -1s cd on Leech on Wingstorm hit is a huge boost for dark build, especially those who have badges.

The damage decrease on those PvP skills, I say it's a fair re-balance if you don't know how broken those 2 skills are in Arena. If you don't pvp, this change doesn't mean anything to you.

As for decrease of SB crit damage, I'm a bit two sided on this but I don't think it will do anything to your dps in party play. Since SB affect party as a whole, you won't suffer in DPS alone on this one.

Removed 20% movement speed increase - is a bit of a let down but I guess this makes it fair for melee class.

frost build is the most damaged with the change. now you will need 2 warlocks in party gg ncsoft. 1 to sb and the other for reset. In my opinion Sb should just reset dragoncall and wingstorm on activation so they can keep the rotation the same basically making it like a second leach.. Wonder if they will consider this.

also why the 20% movement speed increase nerf. its not like its some wild speed increase but whatever.

I think the reset of main rotation skills its what hurts warlock the most and the new awakened skills dont make up for it. also why remove 30%. It doe nothing but nerf the whole party. that i what seems to be the weirdest change. Sin and kfm have 20% crit increase on top of crit damage increase while warlock had only crit damage. will they put a 20% crit increase. it be good for warlock who depend so much on crit to deal damage especially frost build who depends on crit even during sb to do damage.

Archived