Behind and in need of mats no longer even on marketplace.

zapzap77

So now it seems it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to get anywhere without alts anymore.

WIthout ANY Silverfrost transmutation stones on the marketplace at ALL, the only options left are to make them yourself, and buy them with ncoin.  My characters don't even have the crafting guilds leveled enough to make one.  Went to the market, and saw none for sale, had some spare ncoin and bought some so i could transform my weapon.

we cant' sell drops to vendors for cash, because it's all one copper, except for the "X Gold" items.

The market is pretty much dead now. there's hardly anything on it.

Is there something i'm missing? some other way to get them besides a team of crafters on yru side and the cash shop?

39 minutes ago, zapzap77 said:

well back when i played last, you could only have two per character.  need both merry potters and soul wardens, but then no way to get the mats for levelling those up.

For mats to level up crafting guilds, do you have the gathering guilds to supplement your crafting guilds??? For merry potter and soul wardens, the optimal pairing is green thumbs and tree fellers.

You can also always level up alts to go to Jadestone, around level 15 or 16 and get all the crafting and gathering guilds you need.

Did you not read what I wrote?
@_@ You only need one character to craft transformation stones. It doesn't even take that long to level up the crafting guild. They are also available on the marketplace, especially silverfrost transformation stones.

There has never been an upgrade path to the legendary accessories. You obtain lucent and pinnacle from the lv 50 purple dungeons, and legendary from the end game ones.

Lucent - Lair, Yeti, Necro
Pinnacle - Gloomdross, Masts, Asura
Legendary - Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel, Naryu Foundry

so yes, absolutely need 2 characters to get those stones without cash shopping.

at least that is explained. now i have to sort out the accessory mess and if i shoudl bother getting ivorymoon with valor stones. i probably have enough.

as i understand it you upgrade from ivorymoon to legendary acc, and alvage the lucent and pinnacle to help get you there? but it also poible ot upgrad the old hongmoon ac if you still have them.  what's best?

NO they are NOT on the marketplace. not on my server at least.

and can one character have four guilds now? the way i see it you need two. one with tree feller and soul warens, and one with green thumb and Merry Potters. 

11 minutes ago, zapzap77 said:

NO they are NOT on the marketplace. not on my server at least.

and can one character have four guilds now? the way i see it you need two. one with tree feller and soul warens, and one with green thumb and Merry Potters. 

Perhaps you should check more often then? I have yet to be unable to find them on the market. Keep in mind also that marketplace is cross-server, so there is one for EU and one for NA. I play NA so I know at least that the NA market always has silverfrost transformation stones.

Anyways, since the very beginning you could have four guilds for every character; 2 crafting and 2 gathering. There was even a quest that introduced them back in Jadestone. You may wish to revisit and find out for yourself.

It is supply and demand. Since the changes to the weapon upgrades, demand has been higher for silverfrost transformation stones. Therefore, supply might be struggling right now. Top it off with the morphing for premium sts, it will be harder to get for a while. I play NA and craft all the various crafts. The mats for the stones are not always cheap though.

I'm at work, so I asked a friend online in BnS to take a screencapture just now.

sts_zpscc9xmbat.jpg

If you typed it correctly but it didn't show up, then your market might be bugged. Might want to send in a ticket if that's the problem :T
Otherwise they should be there ~! Good luck~

Someone may have bought out the supply to resell at a higher price, it happens. Finish ALL of the story before looking up mats and bothering to craft anything. The story gives a lot of what you need including both Tormented weapons and a full set of Lucent accessories, Pet Aura and Moonwater Soul.... plus a Ruby, Citrine and Sapphire ap gem set. As someone else said, Pinnacle comes after Lucent and you should start running those dungeons asap (you will still need the Lucent pieces as upgrade material for legendaries so don't get rid of them).

If the stones are too expensive on market, just save up gold, you ultimately don't need that many of them and with the loot table changes for all the purple dungeons below EC,DT,NF and NS, you will earn gold pretty easily.

Archived