bakuchan

HOW TALL is Blade & Soul (GB SIZE)?

JunPyu   

How big is the download size? I think that 32GB is already a decompressed file. I already began playing when I downloaded the 1st stage and still there's still remaining 2nd stage.

43GB according to the hash verification when you launch the game. Download would be compressed so much smaller. Actual folder size is probably >43GB for stuff like configs, screenshots, etc but prob not too much over it. So just reserve like ~50GB and you're all good.

Kano yuu   

There are 2 folders: NCWEST & NCSOFT both in C:/Program Files (×86).

The total size the two folders come to is more than 70 GB. So 80 GB is minimum free space.

SkyStorm   

I don't know what these guys ^^^ have been smoking but the folders are 34.9 Gb. Screenshots etc don't go in there. The NCWest folder is only a 47 Mb (that's Mb, not Gb).

OOPLA   

On 9/23/2018 at 1:03 PM, LordSwiftStrike said:

43GB according to the hash verification when you launch the game. Download would be compressed so much smaller. Actual folder size is probably >43GB for stuff like configs, screenshots, etc but prob not too much over it. So just reserve like ~50GB and you're all good.

This seems more accurate because i had 40GB free and i got through stage 1 and stage 2 of downloading.  When I came back the next day it was trying to update again and said I didn't have enough space.

This Forum thread seemed to answer more of my questions:

Edited by OOPLA
Typo

Asilus   

I just downloaded it. I needed around 70 GB free disc storage.