Main class

ISOPG

Hello there currently I'm trying to level up a main character but I just don't know wich one, I'm between BM, Sin , KFM and SF. I have a lot of fun with the SIN  but I feel that it's going to be boring being always on stealth or just rbm lbm all the time. I want to decide so If you guys can help me to do it I will be really thankful. 

I like making a lot of dps , I want difficulty and fun and also I like  soloing dungeons. 

sin is boring for the longrun....

bm... I'm not an expert bout bm but I personally don't like bm, mainly due to the fact as bm you will b forced or thought of as "tank" most the time... since that's pretty much what they are even if you go full dps with them... xD

kfm is a challenge... not as much as it used to be, can b high dps but not as high dps as SF I'd say o.O

both SF and kfm have similarities since SF is part~kfm lol lots of evasive moves... lots of CCs... SF can switch to "FM~mode" and go out of harmsway in boss fights... lol 

both are really annoyin in pvp xD kfm is also a potential tank... and (only my opinion...) I'd say a better tank or well idk bout "better" more like easier to tank as kfm lol but both SF and kfm requires steady ping to be effective and good dps, not to mention if you dodge bit too early or too late...  :o

and as for "soloing dungeons" ... XD kfm/SF is most deffo the classes for that lol sin too... and perhaps bm but if you want somewhat challenge + MASSIVE DAMAGE and fun to play with I'd vote for kfm/SF for sure lol I'm even more into kfm than SF but that's just my personal fav class over SF :x

I was maining a BD until the patch... now I'm back on my FM... her ap not even 700 yet (getting close to 700 and she's only hm7 with NO HM skills yet ! ...) and her damage is quite awesome lol I've seen 50~60k crits easy lol and with the update .... after she will get some of her hm skills... and reach hm10+.... bet she will b able do 100k+ damage easy xD probably even higher lol

hope I helped even just a bit :P

If you do not like playing a summoner, I would say KFM is your best bet for soloing dungeons. As long as the opponent is a dumb AI, KFM can counter and iframe a lot, and get healed in the process. Only trouble is beating enrage timers with KFM. You need proper ping, right kind of gear combinations and right skill rotations for that.

Imo kfm is definitely not better at soloing dungeons compared to some of the other classes you listed. Out of your choices, I say sin and bm are the best at soloing. I guess it depends on how good the person is thats playing the kfm. Since you said you like difficulty then I think you would like the kfm but you should pick the class that you enjoy the most which would make grinding way more fun and enjoyable.

it depends on the ping you have... kfm, sf, bm and sin are very ping dependant... maybe bm is the less ping dependant but still if u dont have a low ping on a bm u wont do a lot of dmg with dragontongue cause of the change...

if u have a very low ping then go for kfm... i think is the coolest class and the most rewarding too... u need to counter while doing ur attack rotation and with low ping u can do it smoothly... u can see shiro, that is a kfm and he is a beast... low ping effects and rotation well learn...

if not, go for bm, u still do lots of damage and u need to time ur violent blade to block attacks and that also triggers no cd dragontongue and spam it...

its all about your preferences... another good option for main char is blade dancer with this update ncsoft have buffed the class by a ton...

i think the class u decide to main it has to be the one that u enjoy the most...

On 16/4/2017 at 3:13 AM, PKaBoo said:

sin is boring for the longrun....

bm... I'm not an expert bout bm but I personally don't like bm, mainly due to the fact as bm you will b forced or thought of as "tank" most the time... since that's pretty much what they are even if you go full dps with them... xD

kfm is a challenge... not as much as it used to be, can b high dps but not as high dps as SF I'd say o.O

both SF and kfm have similarities since SF is part~kfm lol lots of evasive moves... lots of CCs... SF can switch to "FM~mode" and go out of harmsway in boss fights... lol 

both are really annoyin in pvp xD kfm is also a potential tank... and (only my opinion...) I'd say a better tank or well idk bout "better" more like easier to tank as kfm lol but both SF and kfm requires steady ping to be effective and good dps, not to mention if you dodge bit too early or too late...  :o

and as for "soloing dungeons" ... XD kfm/SF is most deffo the classes for that lol sin too... and perhaps bm but if you want somewhat challenge + MASSIVE DAMAGE and fun to play with I'd vote for kfm/SF for sure lol I'm even more into kfm than SF but that's just my personal fav class over SF :x

I was maining a BD until the patch... now I'm back on my FM... her ap not even 700 yet (getting close to 700 and she's only hm7 with NO HM skills yet ! ...) and her damage is quite awesome lol I've seen 50~60k crits easy lol and with the update .... after she will get some of her hm skills... and reach hm10+.... bet she will b able do 100k+ damage easy xD probably even higher lol

hope I helped even just a bit :P

yeah, Thanks for the comment :D

bm and sin are 1-2 button masher. kfm and sf are best ones but kfm is restricted down so is sf if you played back then you would have had fun tweaking this 2 characters to your play style.  Blame "mainstreaming"(more like dumb down) for killing this classes most fun aspect.

I find kfm more fun than chi master... chi master to me is confusing... and I like kfm more :c

my kfm is 1 of my fav classes lol

my favs are bd sin and kfm :o

sin much less coz it gets utterly boring in both pvp and pve -.-

bd and kfm are fun

kfm is even more fun... but very reliable on a good connection if you wanna play properly with ani~cancel and combo right.. :c

Archived