Kicking players?

NekomataAsh

Expect the requirements to go higher. The instant 50 and pinnacle +gems and soul chests mean that the 700+ is pretty well on par for a max offense HM5, and iirc masts is hm 6 or 7. The community always has the right to say no, but now its made much more irritating and closed. I know I've mostly gone to running dungeons only with people i know, mostly clan and people from like clans. The mech teaching part is quite difficult as well, because many won't listen to the "just dps, no cc," in even simple dungeons at higher levels. Sure being able to boot people leads to a bit of elitism, but without it there will be more insult throwing/attempted shaming and the game gets a reputation for having toxic community instead of *(the commonly held opinion of)* pay-to-win jerks being pay-to-win jerks.

*edit: people can be jerks and not pay-to-win, and pay-to-win does not automatically= jerk.

On 4/16/2017 at 2:30 AM, RainbowDashie said:

if im not wrong you can enter dt when you are lvl 50, and can enter nf and bt after you finished khanda vihar.

So you wanna tell me 500 ap (maybe around 15k dps) is enough for dt, nf and bt?

All dungeons have requirements to enter. If players can enter a dungeon when they don't have the minimal stats for it take it to the developers not the players.

18 hours ago, Gennady said:

Because daily challenge is not fixed and criteria for dungeons wasn't changed. We had quastionable skill revamp instead. And while I understand that most players want to run dungeons fast, I saw "700+ masts" ad yesterday, which is quite sad. It always was 600-650, hongmoon points feature could help undergeared people to start doing it, but community said "no".

Well...if it was 600-650 before the patch, they should be 700+ after the patch without any problem unless they are below HM8. Also, for any dungeons below sogun, there are no hard mode at the moment (I think it is bug) and there is AP boost for normal mode dungeon at the moment. If you feel that 600+ masts is enough, just make your own party. No need to be salty about other people's party.

The real problem is not about AP requirement set by players, it is about players who don't know mechanic, but constantly sneak into hard mode for DT, EC, and foundry. There are tons of 700+ players don't even know about mechanics in DT, EC, and foundry after patch. I don't know why, but I found this is kind of ridiculous. I used to run 4m dungeon before patch and I didn't find any problems in PUG party. Now, with 6m hard mode, in theory, with 2 extra players, it should be easier, but the number of party wipes increased dramatically. I don't know what these players are thinking, but 6m mode doesn't mean you can just slack off in hard mode and let other people do the mechanics for you while you just sit at corner and dps forever. If people don't know mechanics, they should go to normal mode and practice them first.

Also, NCsoft should make the an requirement for all the players to have 20 achievements in running normal dungeon before unlocking the hard mode of the same dungeon. I have a feeling that the players think that "um...even if I am dead/killed in 6m hard mode, the other 5 players can do the work."

48 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Also, for any dungeons below sogun, there are no hard mode at the moment (I think it is bug) 

this is intented, its the same with old lvl 45 content like labyrinth, poh or bsh they all got their 4 man removed after silverfrost release.

14 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

this is intented, its the same with old lvl 45 content like labyrinth, poh or bsh they all got their 4 man removed after silverfrost release.

Oh. I felt asleep while running those normal mode dungeons.

Archived