Please, can you do something about Wild Horse outfit?

Rea Shinwa

I really, really, would love to get the Wild Horse outfit that can drop from dynamic quest in Zaiwei Ruins. It is my favourite outfit in the whole game. I have a very small clan, I am the highest level (HM 10), and it's impossible for me to solo the quests there. Even Conqueror, the outfit that can drop from Grimhorns Wilds dynamic quest, is possible to buy with orbs at the merchant. For other outfits, either you can solo the instance, or you can join a party in F8. Other 24-man instances have either been nerfed to make them accesible to lone players, or have a 6-man version where you have also a chance to get the corresponding outfit. 

Please, is it possible to do something similar about Zaiwei Ruins? It is completely abandoned, no one is ever there, and there is no chance at all to get Wild Horse unless the developers put it in a merchant for tokens earned from mobs or remodel the instance requirements... 

+1

I agree! I love the Wild Horse outfit AND the Bully headdress, but rarely anyone does zaiwei ruins, especially when it's no longer in the daily :( plus, it's impossible to solo. 

It would be nice if developers could create other ways to obtain them. 

I am totally up for this!!

I've had the luck to get the outfit while zawai ruins were full of people, but i am longing for that headpeace, bc it looks stunning on Yun!

Sometimes there are calls in FChat for some runs in the ruins and i am there then... But the droprate is sooooooo low! 

I know that it's not easy to solo it. But after apr 12,you'll be able to get like 100 extra AP,plus easier to get legendaries and stuff. Everyone at HM4 (or most ) will be at 650-700 AP. It will be easy to find people from clan who will help you. Zaiwei is easy. Group of 6 of 650+ can clear it. After patch gather 3 people of 700+ AP from clan  and you'll be able to farm it as much as you like. 

Sadly, I've asked support and even tweeted to Jonathan to no avail. With the last trove, ivory dragon scales were dropping like hotcakes, and even further deterred people from the ruins. With the next update, scales are being replaced with White Orbs, so I hope something ties into the Zaiwei Ruins.

If you're on Mushin server in NA, I can join a group with you.

29 minutes ago, Pekingduckman said:

Sadly, I've asked support and even tweeted to Jonathan to no avail. With the last trove, ivory dragon scales were dropping like hotcakes, and even further deterred people from the ruins. With the next update, scales are being replaced with White Orbs, so I hope something ties into the Zaiwei Ruins.

If you're on Mushin server in NA, I can join a group with you.

I am on Jiwan, sadly, or I would be more than happy to join you. 

I just hope they do something about this issue and provide us with a chance at getting the outfit and headress one way or another... 

@Alesthra I see your point, but even with increased AP it wont be that easy to find a small team to do it consistenly, considering the different time zones, different schedules and low drop rate of outfit and headress, unfortunately. 

It already possible to do it, you don't even have to be super strong to complete everything as long as you know what you doing, a group of 4-6 people can do it easily provided you got some range player 'like 2 atleast' that can attack the mobs 'that get too close' at a distance when defending Hak muki, assign two people to guns 'one flame, one ice' have them removing fiend shields, while not doing that they can kill off the small fiend with the guns.

I done it before with just 4 people including me, but to be fair on that run we all  was range players 'I believe' so was pretty damn easy for us xD, but yeah if you got atleast 6 people you can do it just fine.

edit: Another thing is you could use faction and region chat to hopefully find others that wanna do it as well. 

Archived