How do I report bots?

CharlieIsBoss

I'm here doing the jomu seed packet/bird quests and an army of the usual destroyer bots with weird names is rolling thru, AGAIN/STILL/YADA.

NOW there is a bot who maybe has a bad program. he runs a straight line back and forth and kills whatever aggros.

they run in gangs and mess up the area and spam for groups nonstop

I would like to get very pro-active in reporting these clowns for the banhammer.

Someone please explain the mechanism for reporting bots.  the block report feature seems to only be for spammers TIA.

2nd question?  does mgmt. remove bot accounts? 

The reason I ask is that if mgmt. just blows this off, I don't want to waste my efforts.

If I know they do actually deal with cheaters, then I will report them with a vengeance.

I play a lot and I like to farm/grind and in general just shoot up the woods.  bots do affect the quality of my game, and I don't like the effect.

Go to support and send a ticket.

Thing is, iv reported a person with like 13 or so bots spamming 1 dungeon in wildsprings 2 weeks ago and it seems they've got unbanned....so i'm thinking it's pointless.

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

Please report bots that you encounter by submitting a ticket to our Customer Support and they will be able to take the appropriate actions. To make the process even easier, you can report them in-game by ALT+Clicking their character and report them through the dropdown menu. We appreciate all reports and thank everyone who help us with the fight against bots! :)   

Archived