Something bonus when buy things at Premium Rank 10?

Alysha Hawkeye

Kinda sad to see the progression bar of Premiumship goes away after reaching Rank 10. It gives some kind of sense achievement when you rank up your premiumship. Without it, it feels a little emptying when you spend like 5,000 coins at this maximum rank.

I think a bonus after a certain amount of coin spent would be nice.

For example, for every 5,000 coins spent, you receive an Icy Chest, or any chest that is in fashion.

During big-spending event like Trove, you might replace it with a few extra keys.

I believe I will spend more like this :P

Or something like this:

-You add a progression bar for Rank 10 only.

-Hitting progression bar (assume 1,000 coins spent), you will receive a Loyal voucher.

-You can use Loyal voucher to exchange things in a special Dragon Express Tab. Dragon Pouches, Mysterious Crystal, Loyal-Customer-only outfits, etc.

51 minutes ago, NightFer said:

How about that you dont need any more premium benefits over the regular players ok? You get more than enough advantages over the rest of the people...

You're more than welcome to buy rank 10 premium yourself and then tell us after hundred euros spent,that's enough.

I can't say bonuses aren't good at rank 10,if i thought they aren't, I wouldn't be buying premium since release, but lately I haven't been satisfied with it,especially during trove.

Daily dash premium spot doesn't mean much, cause i very rarely hit it,rng doesn't like me. Additional gold and xp is ok,but cause of lack of time i barely do more than daily challenge lately,so in my case those bonuses don't mean much either.

So what else can make me want to buy premium and not just cancel it?

Premium needs a revamp,just look at other regions and their premium. I'm choosing to support the game i like and essentially paying double, since I'm paying for sub and still buying trove and whatever else and that money is paying for servers and all other game expenses, so f2p can play too.

And that's why those players should be rewarded, so they feel they're getting their money's worth.

16 minutes ago, MCOnyx said:

You're more than welcome to buy rank 10 premium yourself and then tell us after hundred euros spent,that's enough.

I can't say bonuses aren't good at rank 10,if i thought they aren't, I wouldn't be buying premium since release, but lately I haven't been satisfied with it,especially during trove.

Daily dash premium spot doesn't mean much, cause i very rarely hit it,rng doesn't like me. Additional gold and xp is ok,but cause of lack of time i barely do more than daily challenge lately,so in my case those bonuses don't mean much either.

So what else can make me want to buy premium and not just cancel it?

Premium needs a revamp,just look at other regions and their premium. I'm choosing to support the game i like and essentially paying double, since I'm paying for sub and still buying trove and whatever else and that money is paying for servers and all other game expenses, so f2p can play too.

And that's why those players should be rewarded, so they feel they're getting their money's worth.

The bonuses are there either you want to use them (benefit from them) or not, its your own choice.

China have 4-5 different kinds of premium and you can buy them with gold aswell, do you want that kind of premium?
Korea premium gives only blue crystals you can use in F9 store and buy some pretty nice stuff from there, and thats basically it :D

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

How about that you dont need any more premium benefits over the regular players ok? You get more than enough advantages over the rest of the people...

what advantages are you talking about ? the 30% more exp nobody need anymore? the extra golds usefull only if you spam dungeons ? the unaccesible F3 wardrobe in cross server dungeons? the login queue priority ???

Depending of people there is some usefull advantages of course but not Worth 12€ anymore, premium need a revamp, no need to argue when 50% of those bonus are totaly useless now.

3 hours ago, NightFer said:

You talk as if premium players are given all they need to be end game players lol, of course there are some advantages on the premium acount but after you reach the top rank of it that becomes somehow meaningless, as I understood the original post proposes points for exclusive content for top premium users (you need to spent a good amount of money to reach that) that is regarding outfits and stuf like that I suppose, and I would love a sistem lke that, of course I would not support and idea like gime upgrade materials and stuf like that cuz that would kill the F2P spirit of the game and be an unfair advantage, but I totaly understand and support the idea of exclusive outfits and so, that is not something that would affect anyone (only jelous ppl that want those outfits and cant buy it cuz the dont have premium XDD) I think it would be nice as the otfits given to those who won the first places of pvp content on the seasson.

On 4/1/2017 at 6:57 PM, NightFer said:

How about thinking yourself as a spending customers instead? You spend a lot getting to Rank 10, enjoying more and more bonuses as you go. You even spend a few extra bucks in order to reach next rank fast. Then when you reach the goal, you don't feel want to spend more than necessary. Cusomers do not feel want to spend = NCSoft loses income.

If you feel that Premium players have unfair advantages over F2P players, then tell me what are they? Premium Daily Dash, extra EXP/Gold reward, Wardrobe, Mobile Storage?

Can you live without them? - Yes, you can. Just stop getting tempted by outfits and you will be fine. In fact, this helps you progress faster, since all of your gold devoted to gear upgrade instead of getting side-tracked to cosmetics.

Does these bonuses make the game P2W? No, they do not. The P2W or P2Progress elements like in F10, which both F2P and Premium players have to spend on. Extra gold might provide Premium players faster gear progression, or a normal gear progression if they spend those bonus gold on outfits.

Premium players are pretty much P2P players in a F2P game, so nothing wrong with them deserve better stuffs as time passes. Some of the premium bonuses are very useless and need to be revamped, such as Login Queue Priority.

Archived