Who wants to draw ? Lyn F model here

CrimsonDuskEU

On 3/18/2017 at 5:35 AM, LUKISANDRA said:

nothing special Kappa

People who reply to these type of thread negatively really makes me wonder if "yours" is any more special than his/hers. and while I checked yours, 

it's "not special" Kappa. He/she is not asking if her "female lyn" looks "special" 

your comment is so irrelevant and dumb. 

OT: instead of saying "Who wants to draw, lyn f model here" as if  someone wants to draw your female model, try asking if someone wants to draw your character for you. and if someone wants to, take it gratefully. No one's gona go around thread looking for "female lyn models" when there is already a "show off your character" thread that has full of lyn female models. Hope someone wants to draw your model though :) like above. 

22 minutes ago, Dahl Lange said:

People who reply to these type of thread negatively really makes me wonder if "yours" is any more special than his/hers. and while I checked yours, 

it's "not special" Kappa. He/she is not asking if her "female lyn" looks "special" 

your comment is so irrelevant and dumb. 

OT: instead of saying "Who wants to draw, lyn f model here" as if  someone wants to draw your female model, try asking if someone wants to draw your character for you. and if someone wants to, take it gratefully. No one's gona go around thread looking for "female lyn models" when there is already a "show off your character" thread that has full of lyn female models. Hope someone wants to draw your model though :) like above. 

one pretty sure the kappa means its a joke... two your kinda just nit picking like its a simple yes or no question no need for a debate xD

4 hours ago, lunar frost said:

one pretty sure the kappa means its a joke... two your kinda just nit picking like its a simple yes or no question no need for a debate xD

So if i were to say "your drawings not special, kappa" you won't feel the negativity because kappa means it's a "joke"  

Greetings,
This is a quick reminder to stay on topic and that personal attacks have no place on the forums. If you feel that another forum user is being abusive towards others, please report the relevant posts and the moderation team will take appropriate action.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Dahl Lange said:

So if i were to say "your drawings not special, kappa" you won't feel the negativity because kappa means it's a "joke"  

honestly I wouldn't I would ask them what I could do to make it better? Art is from the eye of the beholder and I wouldn't want someone flipping out over it either the PC community is highly sarcastic and makes jokes. He was generally stating that he himself did not take interest in the model and didn't want to draw it... you overreacted for no reason to add on that for a simple joke... not to mention you yourself criticized the person for his or her wording in the post when there was no point... and I don't think it's a personal attack I'm just stating that both the comments don't make sense xD, Yours and the kappa comment... 

7 hours ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

hi digital would fit more in this case I think.

Ok I should be able to get started on it tomorrow. I could take up to a week because of school and such, but I'll try and hurry :D Can you post some more pics of the character? Also I might draw more than one if you don't mind cuz I think you character is 2 cute :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived