New FM thoughts

victor122

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the FM class. I came here to the forums to see what's what and what do people think about the class. According to the threads I've read, FM is trash in PVP and a nuke in PVE. While I do agree on the PVE part, I don't get the PVP trash thing. I played a warlock to level 50HM5, and until I got my HM skills, FMs (as well as others, god it's depressing)  kicked my tush more time than I'd care to count. I got frozen, burned and flung around a lot. I read somewhere here that there are more warlocks than FMs on the top charts. I really don't see how. In tag matches, a good FM can solo clear every class (saw it 4 times). So why all the self hate?

It depends on you.

For a non PvP focus player I got my WL to 1880 Elo. (lvl 47 Warlock with no HM skills) (rank 36 iirc)

on my FM (main) I get somewhere in top 100 max if I try to. Usually end of the season im somewhere at 150-200.

I find it much easier as WL to fight against all classes compared to FM which has some obvious weaknesses vs x amount of classes.

As a warlock i was able to get to gold at level 48 easily, no effort at all. And i just started the class

As a FM i can't get to gold even after 3 months of playing the class with all the pvp HM skills unlocked (except for multi blaze/chi bomb)

Although in pve, it's alot of fun to outdps other classes with higher gear heuheuheu >:3

Yep, FM is one of the hardest class if it comes to PvP, rankings speaks for itselfs, unless you have godlike ping you will strugle to even reach gold. 

But at the other hand FM is great for PvE, for example Black Tower, FM is one of the best classes there cause of:

easy&secure double stun&kd

high mobility

high range dps

high self healing ability (F, 2, Tab, C)

Archived