• Force Masters: 3
  • Blade Masters: 4
  • Kung Fu Masters: 12
  • Warlocks: 14
  • Soul Fighters: 0

And best post imo, explaining some of characters who are the same person:

[meldas]

I'll mention a few:

• Eyebrows (MSG BM): #1(WL), #7(WL), #68(BM), #85(BM)
  • Jinyou Park (MSG SIN): #2(SIN), #69(SIN)
  • KM Park (G Toring KFM): #9(KFM), #19(KFM), #21(KFM), #32(KFM)
  • BW Kim (G Toring LBD): #13(LBD), #20(LBD)
  • Sangwook Kim (Sin you often see in 1v1 tournaments): #20(SIN), #52(SIN)
  • SH Kim (SWAT KFM): #39(KFM), #70(KFM), #73(KFM), #87(KFM)
  • JH Yoon (Winner FM): #37(BD), #58(FM)
  • #6(SIN), #90(SIN) is same
  • #18(SMN), #22(SMN), #95(SMN) is same
  • #29(SIN), #81(SIN) is same
  • #30(SMN), #36(SMN), #54(SMN) is same
  • #38(LBD), #48(LBD), #61(LBD) is same
  • #40(SIN) and #65(SIN) is same
  • #12(SIN), #46(SIN), and #64(SIN) is same
  • #15(LBD), and #51(SIN) is same
  • #50(WL) and #80(WL) is same
  • #84(FM) and #93(FM) is same
  • #4(SIN), #5(SIN) is same

This means that the actual stats become below:

• Summoners: 10
  • Assassins: 22
  • Destroyers: 10
  • Blade Dancers: 10
  • Force Masters: 2
  • Blade Masters: 3
  • Kung Fu Masters: 6
  • Warlocks: 12
  • Soul Fighters: 0

The above shows a couple things, which have been mentioned over and over in both reddit and inven:

• SIN is god tier, followed very very closely by WL and LBD. These characters are very strong because they do not have many unfavorable matchups, as well as the buffs they received this patch.
  • SMN and DES numbers are strong as SMN do very well vs SIN and DES's vs SIN and vs LBD isnt TOO unfavorable (still slightly unfavorable)
  • KFM and BM are going through tough times. BM nerf + other class buffs hurts its numbers a lot. KFM has always been "low tier," but it's always nice to see 2 people Suhwan Kim and Kyungmin Park flood the leaderboard with their KFM alts. Additionally, KFMs still do not that bad vs LBDs. (VERY VERY Sad matchup vs Sin though)
  • FM was never a strong class.. after Jungho yoon decided to voice his opinion on how unusable phantom grip was (new patch forced FMs to take 36 sec cd grip or party save grip), it was reverted back to 24 sec cd last week. But even with the grip update, FM remains a weak class, especially as SIN LBD and WL are all unfavorable matchups.
  • Rip SF 12/14/2016

whole disscusion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5m2psx/kr_1v1_ladder_top_100/

B-but they said sin is gonna get nerved to the ground and destro is the only thing that gets buffed greatly, kappa.

Turns out 'nerving' daze mine does only matter in matchups sin is highly favored against already and you can make those work just fine without it. While sin gets only buffs against mathups it struggles with. Even the mine change is a outright buff against summs for instance (although they have possition swap thingy, we also get 1 daze as an aoe) and partly also bd and des, with however ppl that play to win probably will stick with icebomb anyway. The matchup daze mine mattered the most is sf. So many sfs though...

Ah well, according to many people rating statistics don't say anything, FM still gonna be called OP by them even if there's not a single one that can reach gold anymore.

Really sad this..

How about u make FM's shoot flowers instead, our damage is equal to throwing flowers anyway.

Lel, because they are probably those hypocrites who say FMs are OP when they themselves, are using actual OP classes while eliminating FMs plus living in its own deluded world believing that the actual OP classes ain't OP at all.

Believing in actual data or believing in your hypocrisy, obviously I would go with data.

• On 1/7/2017 at 8:18 AM, SkFy said:

What are you even saying.

"[Obviously Pathetic]" how hard it is to play them compared to other classes ye

Sure, but buffing a class because its 'hard to play' compared to other classes is a super retarded decision for any somewhat competetive scene. Im pretty happy myself that fms 's*ck' although i dont think they really s*ck that much, because playing against fms as a sin is super retarded. Most of the time i just go yolomode against any fm and that makes me loose about 95% (however i just dont usually meet any fm below top10/20 or so) of all my fm matchups. Still top 5 sin most of the time anyways. Playing to win against *GOOD* fms is just plain stupid. Its like that do some poke combos > fm gets frost orbs > lets stall and run (airweb airweb ice bomb). Dont know how much fun you have playing against that. I have so much fun that i basically chooose to loose my games instead, except some days where i enjoy making them salty as much as possible.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, N3ro said:
  • Sure, but buffing a class because its 'hard to play' compared to other classes is a super retarded decision for any somewhat competetive scene. Im pretty happy myself that fms 's*ck' although i dont think they really s*ck that much, because playing against fms as a sin is super retarded. Most of the time i just go yolomode against any fm and that makes me loose about 95% (however i just dont usually meet any fm below top10/20 or so) of all my fm matchups. Still top 5 sin most of the time anyways. Playing to win against *GOOD* fms is just plain stupid. Its like that do some poke combos > fm gets frost orbs > lets stall and run (airweb airweb ice bomb). Dont know how much fun you have playing against that. I have so much fun that i basically chooose to loose my games instead, except some days where i enjoy making them salty as much as possible.

Wonder what ur rank is... cause sins are actually hard as hel to beat as FM..
Whatever u throw at them they have escapes... now even snowball doesn't harm them much cause they just got too many ways to fill up the 5 sec their def been canceled...
Bet u do the stealth-counter dance a lot? and don't use followup skills right away? xD

But the difference between some gold+ sins and others are huge.... some really are like a sitting duck and u can just pve them to dead...
Others.... whatever u throw at them, stealths, escapes, teleports, immunity, freeze, stuns... it's really ridiculous..

41 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Wonder what ur rank is... cause sins are actually hard as hel to beat as FM..
Whatever u throw at them they have escapes... now even snowball doesn't harm them much cause they just got too many ways to fill up the 5 sec their def been canceled...
Bet u do the stealth-counter dance a lot? and don't use followup skills right away? xD

But the difference between some gold+ sins and others are huge.... some really are like a sitting duck and u can just pve them to dead...
Others.... whatever u throw at them, stealths, escapes, teleports, immunity, freeze, stuns... it's really ridiculous..

1999 rank 2 sin last time i was playing (cant check now since i cannot play during the week right now most of the time) and my alt is also somewhere in plat even though i dont care at all. Though ofc the gold+ sins are beyond my level.

The problem is not to beat random gold fms. Its rather beating actual good fms. Basically as soon as they get 1 frost orb you just cant do many offensive actions any more unless you enjoy active suicide.

You (can) win against fms, but its not exactly fun to play that way.

2 hours ago, N3ro said:

1999 rank 2 sin last time i was playing (cant check now since i cannot play during the week right now most of the time) and my alt is also somewhere in plat even though i dont care at all. Though ofc the gold+ sins are beyond my level.

The problem is not to beat random gold fms. Its rather beating actual good fms. Basically as soon as they get 1 frost orb you just cant do many offensive actions any more unless you enjoy active suicide.

You (can) win against fms, but its not exactly fun to play that way.

Really wanna see how u play then ;)
Just cause ur plat doesn't say anything about how I fight fm really...
I've seen gold people that fight FM's better then top sins...

Bet u also didn't meet many FM's in ur way to plat anyway...
Since I get like 80%/90% bm's in the matches I play, and maybe like 1 FM a day..

8 hours ago, NEMESIS said:

I guess that now people will belive that SF is weak as hell...

It should get a little buff or nerf others classes...

lmao...do you guys know that 2016 B&S world pvp champion was a SF korean user? Go watch the video first before you guys say SF is "weak as hell". The second place was a BM user. I bet they will nerf these two classes sooner or later.

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, FrozenB said:

lmao...do you guys know that 2016 B&S world pvp champion was a SF korean user? Go watch the video first before you guys say SF is "weak as hell". The second place was a BM user. I bet they will nerf these two classes sooner or later.

And yet 0 SFs in the top 100. Literally zero. SinKyeom Kim was an obvious exception.

Archived