Add Accursed weapon to Sundered Nexus

Alysha Hawkeye

6 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

It's in Dragon Express for Heavenly Energies.

For 35 energies =9 days of Daily challenges. ? And it's for just one chest which might not have weapon.

Having all materials and failing to get chest really sucks and even if you get it,its most likely weapon for wrong class. Buy a brilliant silverfrost key? Why? It's 100g now, why should I waste 100g for key to item which is possible to get through farming? Why not make weapon chest drop chances 100%. It's not like they will drop weapon at first attempt. I rather have 50 chests with terrible RNG, then one.

18 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I wonder if they will be removing chromatic and accursed weapons as the new weapon path does not use them anymore.

actually you need accursed for stage 10 seraph/bale if i remember right.

Yeah i found it.

PVgCfL5.jpg

6 hours ago, Alesthra said:

For 35 energies =9 days of Daily challenges. ? And it's for just one chest which might not have weapon.

Having all materials and failing to get chest really sucks and even if you get it,its most likely weapon for wrong class. Buy a brilliant silverfrost key? Why? It's 100g now, why should I waste 100g for key to item which is possible to get through farming? Why not make weapon chest drop chances 100%. It's not like they will drop weapon at first attempt. I rather have 50 chests with terrible RNG, then one.

I have ran Masts 6 over 700 times and not seen a single WW weapon chest, which is listed as a reward from the dynamic quest.

23 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I have ran Masts 6 over 700 times and not seen a single WW weapon chest, which is listed as a reward from the dynamic quest.

4-man always have better drop rate for weapon boxes and weapons.

23 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

It's in Dragon Express for Heavenly Energies.

It's just a box with 1/9 chance getting what you want. Plus, you don't really want to waste Energy on such RNG, since you can get Forging Orbs and Aman Ring with Energy too. 

I can afford a Silverfrost Key, but it kills the purpose of having a cheaper path that uses refining stones and faction insignias.

Also, add Accursed weapon to Sundered Nexus makes people have a motivation to run it more. The dungeon itself has pretty bad loot compared to what Mast, Sogun and Gloomross offers, despite of being mid-tier difficulty and have good daily quests.

It is also can be considered a lot shorter or a little shorter than Sogun, if you are lucky with your RNG.

11 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

4-man always have better drop rate for weapon boxes and weapons.

It's just a box with 1/9 chance getting what you want. Plus, you don't really want to waste Energy on such RNG, since you can get Forging Orbs and Aman Ring with Energy too. 

I can afford a Silverfrost Key, but it kills the purpose of having a cheaper path that uses refining stones and faction insignias.

Also, add Accursed weapon to Sundered Nexus makes people have a motivation to run it more. The dungeon itself has pretty bad loot compared to what Mast, Sogun and Gloomross offers, despite of being mid-tier difficulty and have good daily quests.

It is also can be considered a lot shorter or a little shorter than Sogun, if you are lucky with your RNG.

I doubt that chance is 1/9. Yes...it's 9 classes in game but it seems that weapon for your class has lower drop rate then others. I mean 4 staffs, 3 daggers and other weapons but no single bangle for my fm. 

14 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

He cannot do 4men because of high ping.

How high is his ping? I play pretty normal at 200. Still playable at 300 when it spikes up. Aside from Foundry which I have not yet tried cuz they don't prefer recruiting Summoner, I play all other contents fine at such ping.

Mast 4-man is only difficult at first boss, which is more about doing mechanics to prevent bosses from healing. The rest two is easy.

9 hours ago, Alesthra said:

I doubt that chance is 1/9. Yes...it's 9 classes in game but it seems that weapon for your class has lower drop rate then others. I mean 4 staffs, 3 daggers and other weapons but no single bangle for my fm. 

Either way, it is always a waste to gamble with your precious energy. Unless you are too tired with the grind and decide to afford a Silverfrost key.

Archived