Galaxy Weapons after Feb 8 update

Kairiozeki

So i was wondering what will happens with Galaxy weapons? I have Galaxy Stage 4 right now, but Since HM weapon gets further upgrade point, that'll be too big difference between maxed Galaxy and maxed HM weapon. I don't see any point to upgrade Galaxy weapon any further, but i have only Awakened Breeze  weapon.  Does Galaxy gonna get any buff or gonna be just useless and pointless piece of equipment in B&S?

14 minutes ago, Kairiozeki said:

So i was wondering what will happens with Galaxy weapons? I have Galaxy Stage 4 right now, but Since HM weapon gets further upgrade point, that'll be too big difference between maxed Galaxy and maxed HM weapon. I don't see any point to upgrade Galaxy weapon any further, but i have only Awakened Breeze  weapon.  Does Galaxy gonna get any buff or gonna be just useless and pointless piece of equipment in B&S?

According to my understanding, in the weapon path, the new weapon will have the same AP as the old weapon. For example, people with true scorpion weapon can salvage their weapon into the new weapon (with same AP and stats), but they are given back additional mats as listed in the note. There is no buff on the new weapon at all.

I am not sure what you mean about the big difference between maxed galaxy and maxed HM weapon. Maxed Galaxy weapon have more AP and stats than HM weapon for sure. Also, remember that galaxy has its unique bonus buffs and HM weapons don't have any. It is the same for Legendary belaful and seraph weapons. 

29 minutes ago, Kairiozeki said:

Did you really read and understood which changes are being made to Silverfrost weapon path?
I advice you to read everything again.

Sorry my bad, i meant Galaxy vs New Legendary weapons (Raven weapons), not pre-legendary HM. as i understang you gonna upgrade Baleful to Raven. to get more AP and more Effect. but if Galaxy doesn't get buffed, it's gonna be kind of useless 

"Evolve your Seraph or Baleful weapon into the new generation—the powerful Raven weapon!" 

1 hour ago, Kairiozeki said:

Sorry my bad, i meant Galaxy vs New Legendary weapons (Raven weapons), not pre-legendary HM. as i understang you gonna upgrade Baleful to Raven. to get more AP and more Effect. but if Galaxy doesn't get buffed, it's gonna be kind of useless 

"Evolve your Seraph or Baleful weapon into the new generation—the powerful Raven weapon!" 

Now i understand.

But don't worry, Galaxy weapon also will have a new upgrade path(dunno when) just like Seraph/Baleful, it's called "Emperor" if i'm not mistaken.

2 hours ago, Kairiozeki said:

Thanks a lot fro replies. I hope that it'll be another upgrade path. would be shame to lose all investment into galaxy :)

you will lose it once emperor hit us.
Galaxy and Emperor weapon will go further in to pvp and dont give you as much in pve as Bale/Seraph and Raven and Kunlun.

6 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Why use galaxy for pve when it's meant for pvp content? It's not useless if you plan on doing pvp a lot

Galaxy still better then my awakened Breeze. plus it cost less to upgrade then go all the way to Baleful. I do pvp a lot, and will upgrade Breeze eventually, but first i thought to focus on Jewelry then upgrade 2 weapons

On 1/27/2017 at 0:09 PM, Kairiozeki said:

Galaxy still better then my awakened Breeze. plus it cost less to upgrade then go all the way to Baleful. I do pvp a lot, and will upgrade Breeze eventually, but first i thought to focus on Jewelry then upgrade 2 weapons

Well, it's good for you that you found this alternative, but the obvious intention is for your hongmoon weapon to be used for pve, so it makes sense that at some point the Galaxy weapon would become inferior to them in that respect. And of course Galaxy will continue to be very useful in its intended purpose (pvp) , and not "useless and pointless" as you put it.

Archived