Good News has come at last

Duriensbane

Hello brothers and sisters of the Des family. Our time to finally see some major increases in damage has finally show up. With the recent stream they announced that Black Tower raid will be released in Feb. 

Now some of you might not know what that means for us Des. Well let me tell you what we have in store.

Black Tower will be released with the Chokma Shields.

Chokma Shields give us:

3pc - Smash Damage +80% w/ CDR 20%

8pc - Cleave Damage +30% and Mighty Cleave damage +70%

This is HUGE! All the time that ive been playing and reading up on Des, all ever heard was Des is garbo till black tower, but black tower is now finally comming and we wont be scraping the bottom anymore!

You shouldn't get your hopes up too much.

All of the said "balance" assumed legendary bracelets and F20 badges would be availible, and according to the "future of bns" stream they won't be here for quite some time.

I've said this multiple times, due to EU/NA not following a proper item progression : skillpatch path destroyers won't catch up to other classes anytime soon.

I'm sorry :(

Yep, that cleave damage and mighty cleave damage is nice, but its a drop in the bucket with regards to catching the destroyer up. As far as I can tell its the bracelet that is primarily needed to bring destroyer somewhat in line with the other classes (and the badges help with CD issues). Seeing black tower being next was pretty disappointing honestly.

Archived